REUNITED | ¹

It's been a long time since I haven't came back to Japan. I just got back from Narita and now I'm at my house, unpacking my things. I wonder how Mitsu is doing. I miss him so much. I smiled to myself as I remember our promised when we were young.

Mistu is my childhood friend, we used to play together. Everyday dad would bring me to his house. At first when I met him, I was scared. I always hid behind dad's leg as a shield. Sometimes he would try to bring me to play with him. I remember when dad was talking to his friend and I was bored. I look around and saw many colorful blocks laying on the floor on the other room.

I slowly made my way to the room and sit down. I look around to check if anyone was there. When there was no one, I pick up the blocks and start to play with it. But I didn't realized someone was watching me from behind a wall.

I build a tall tower when it suddenly fall down, maybe because it was so tall, all the blocks were everywhere so I had to pick one by one. Then a block was handed out to me. I look up and saw a boy at the same age as mine. But the it hit me, it was dad's friend son. I yelp and let go all of the blocks that were in my hand and ran away. I hid behind the wall and peek a little.

The boy look sad. He hang his head down and let go of the block he handed out before then start to walk away to another door. I start to feel guilty so I run after him. I grab his sleeve from behind and he stop. He turn around, surprised. I let go of his sleeve and give him a block I pick up not long ago. He look at it for a seconds before taking it.

My face lit up and he smiled. That's when we started to play together and get to know each other. And I always told dad to go to Mitsu's place. That's what I call him now, Mitsu. Although his full name is Kiyomitsu.

After unpacking and orginazing my things, I went downstairs to see my father talking on the phone.

“ Hey, it's been a while... How are you? ” my father says through the phone. As he keep talking, I went to the kitchen and drink some milk from the refrigarator.

Hey, susa-chan, do you want to go to Kiyo place this afternoon? dad asked after he hung up on the phone. I almost choke out on my milk, surprised.

I turn to my father and smiled, “ Ofcourse! I would love too! ” I cheered happily and dad laughed at my childish excitement.

I blush in embarassment and dad ruffled my hair which made me frown. “ I just fixed that, you know ” I said but dad just smiled.

Mitsu...

•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•

“ C'mon, Susa-chan or we'll gonna be late ” dad called from down stairs “ Coming! ” I called back.

I look at the mirror and tie my hair. I smiled and put on the flower clip Mitsu used to gave me when we were little. He said I won't look pretty if my hair is uneven. For your imformation my hair is messy. There's no use for me to comb it.

Remembering our past memories really makes me feel happy. I wrap my white scarf around my neck and run down the stairs.

“ Ready ” I said excitedly. Dad smiled and went out. I followed him and lock the door after that.

Dad start the car and I went to the passenger seat. After a while of waiting for the car to heat up, dad finally start to drove. I can't wait to meet Mitsu again! I'm so nervous that I feel like I want to pee.

What if Mitsu is taller than me now? I bet he will look more handsome and pretty. I really, really can't wait to meet him.

•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•?•¿•