What Bellamy thinks about you

It was raining outside. You and the 100 had never seen a storm on Earth this deadly since you have been down here. Everyone went into their separate tents and stayed there for the night. Being the co-leader of the camp had it's perks. What's the pro? You shared this position with Bellamy Blake. What's the con? You share this position with Bellamy Blake.

Another disadvantage is that you both shared a tent. Being the generous co-leader, you shared a tent so other people didn't have to.

Yourself and Bellamy had a love hate relationship. Well HAD being the word here. You had a major crush on Bellamy, but had no idea how he felt. Tonight you asked him while you were both laying down.

"Bellamy? Can I ask you a question?" I asked silently.

"(YN) i'm really tired and we have to go on a run tomorrow. Can this wait?" He replies sharply.

"No it can't." I speak louder.

"Fine, go ahead. I'm listening." He looks towards me.

"Bellamy..What am I to you?" I look at him.

"What are you to me?" Bellamy repeated my question.

He scoots closer to me, looking my in my eyes.

"You are my life. You are my princess. You are the person I fight for everyday. You are the person that I thank God for every single day. You are the person I think about when I close my eyes and when I wake up. You are my everything. You are the love of my life."