Sex, cigarettes, and The Beatles

Steven Tyler: Lead singer of the band.Long, brown, wavy hair. Huge flirt. Big lips. Old soul. Best dresser.

Joe Perry: Lead guitarist for the band. Long, black hair. Quiet.

Tom Hamilton: Bassist for the band. Long, blonde hair. Pretty tall. 

Joey Kramer: Drummer for the band. Long, curly, brown hair. Awesome.

Brad Whitford: Rhythm guitarist for the band. Medium length blonde hair. Quiet, but bad ass.

April: Friend of the guys, grew up with them. Long, black hair. Obnoxious, but cool.

Steven was sitting on the couch, which wasn't unusal for him. He was trying to think of new ideas for the song he was currently working on, but nothing could come to mind. "April, do you have the song book?" He asked with concern. "I want to look something over."

"I do," replied April, as she picked the book off the kitchen counter, "Here." She threw the book over to Steven.

He caught it with ease, then he immediatly opened it and flipped through the pages. "Where is it?" He mumbled as he continued to look. "Ah! Found it."

April glanced over at Steven, who was staring down at the book with a slight frown on his face. "What's wrong?" She asked as she got up to walk over to him.

"I don't think I'm ever going to find the words." Steven sighed, "I don't even think the title could work. What if I change something, and it messes everything up?"

"Don't be so hard on yourself." April threw her arm around him, "Let's take a look."

"No." Steven said sadly, as he closed the book, but April's thumb remained on the page. She looked at him, as he opened the book back up. "I'm just afraid that you will hate this. I don't want it to go to waste."

"Steven, it's probably amazing." She looked at the song, "I think what you have right here is awesome. It looks like it could be a hit."

"You're not shitting me, are you?"

"Of course not, Steven! I wouldn't lie to you. I've known you for forever, and I know you can tell when I'm lying."

"You're right, and you're definitely not lying right now." 

"You see? Now get to thinking! I know you can think of more great stuff to put in that song." 

Joe walked into the room, "What's up?" 

"Steven is trying to think of more to add to Sweet Emotion. I can't believe how good it is. Come take a look." April waved him over.

Joe shuffled to the couch, and bent over to read. "Shit, that looks good, Steven. I can't wait until it's done." He patted Steven's shoulder, then went off to the kitchen.

"This will be a hit, you guys will become big. You will go on tours in like, Tokoyo, and Vegas. You will have a huge fan group. I can see it all now. Your names in lights." April's eyes lit up.

"You think so?" Joe asked.

"Yes! You are a great guitarist. Steven has got that sweet voice, and killer writing skills. The whole group is amazing." 

April noticed Steven smiling out of the corner of her eye, she smiled too. She then dug into her pockets and dug out her pack of cigarettes. She took one out of the package, and popped it in her mouth.

Joe came over to the couch again, "Hey, gimme one of those." 

"I will if you let me borrow a lighter. Someone snagged mine."