The Meeting

I recently took a job as a consultant for a large firm so definitely, a lotta traveling would be involved. This was a bit of a downside but in a way, it also intrigued me as I had always had a fantasy about going to a strange city and having a one night stand with a complete stranger.

I used to be in a serious relationship but had problems on and off for a few years. My girl had a brief affair with her old time friend a few months into our relationship and though she broke it off, I’ve always felt betrayed and even sometimes felt the need to get even with her so I took off that seriousness.
As expected, I was sent out of town to one of our affiliate firms on brief consultation and it was a cozy trip from the flight to the prospects to the views, I was basically living my dreams. The hotel was exquisite and had some of the classiest facilities I had ever seen and to be honest, I had never slept anywhere that cozy before.

The next day, I headed out for my appointment and when I got there, I was greeted by the Personal assistant to the CEO who happened to be one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen all my life. She had deep black, shiny, long hair which was pulled up into a tousled looking bun. She had a fabulous body, lean and curvy with nice tits and a firm looking ass to die for. We exchanged pleasantries briefly and her smile was just soul piercing. In the spirit of professionalism, spoke a few times throughout the day just in my bid to hide my desires from leaking out through my eyes because she sure had the look of someone that had seen way too many men and could see through whatever bullshit facade anyone was ready to pose her way.

I had the feeling she was making eye contact with me on the low all through the meeting just the same as I was with her . Nobody in this firm knew who I was or anything about my personal life, so I asked the VP that I was working with if the secretary was married or attached. He said “no, in fact she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago.” That was exactly what I wanted to hear..

The next time I saw her, I asked if she’d like to have dinner that night and she said she didn’t mind so long as it was good enough to drown the stress of the day. Now, I didn’t know my way around town too well, so she suggested we eat at the restaurant in the hotel I was staying which sounded good to me at first hearing cos well, it’s just a few floors below where I sleep and I had to bring my A game to impress and maybe I may get lucky and have a happy ending to my day. We fixed it for 7:00pm.

S**t, I was so nervous, I had been with one girl for too long that I had forgotten what it was like to be getting ready for a date or even know what to do. I mean, psychology says when the senses or acts ain’t sharpened, they get blunt or you out rightly lose them. I felt super rusty.

Just as I was ready to go down to the lobby at 6:45, there was a faint sound on my room door. *knock knock*. Hmmmm, who could that be, I didn’t order room service and I had no prior appointments so I walked up to the door lazily, opened up and there she stood, bottle of wine in hand and the most seductive red dress I had ever seen. Somehow she had a habit of making things seem like the best things ever for me and before I even had a chance to say anything, she leaned over and whispered in my left ear “lets not bother with dinner, we both know all we really wanna do is fuck.”

Eyes wide open, i stood there with my mouth hanging open as she walked right in and proceeded to take her shoes off. You guessed it, I was shaken to my very last nerve, confused, happy, anxious and every other adjective one could think of to describe nervousness..

Like an idiot I stood there, not knowing what to say, do or how to even react. She said; “I saw the way you looked at me all day yesterday from when we first met, I know you wanna fuck me and that’s fine because I need a good fuck.