𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER SIX | WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE MINUTE THAT RILEY HEARD THE EXTREME TERROR IN ELENA'S VOICE, SHE HEADED STRAIGHT OVER TO THE GILBERT RESIDENCE. When Riley entered she saw Jeremy Gilbert laid dead on the couch, whilst Elena paced in front of him frantically biting her nails. It seemed that not only had Elena called Riley, but she had called Damon, too. Riley's eyes widened incredulously as Damon tried his very best to explain what had happened after Elena had killed Connor.

"I can't believe this happened." The doppelganger paced stressfully in front of her brother as she waited for him to regain consciousness. "What am I going to stay to him?"

"Well, I mean an apology for stabbing him in the neck would probably be a start, don't you think?" Riley suggested with a light shrug of her shoulders.

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy." Damon nodded in agreement with Riley before his face softened. "You should've called Stefan."

"I don't want to talk to him. He's been lying to me and hiding things from me. He compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what!" She snarled angrily and threw her hands up in the air to express her discontent.

"In all fairness, I think you killing him kinda trumps that." The Salvatore interjected which caused both the girls to exhale in irritation.

Elena glared at Damon and then turned her head to the strawberry-blonde witch. "I think what he means to say is that you should have called Stefan."

"I don't trust him right now, Riley. Even you said yourself, he's been acting differently." As Elena spoke, Stefan wandered into the Gilbert house with a confused look on his face.

"PS. I called Stefan." Damon whispered over the doppelganger's shoulder.

"What happened?" Stefan looked down at Jeremy's dead body with wide eyes before they finally moved back up to Elena, who just sighed at him. "Why didn't you call me?"

"I just— I need to go upstairs and shower. Clean all the blood off my hands." Elena held up her hands that were covered in her brother's blood. then she rushed up the staircase.

Almost seconds after she left the room, a loud gasp of air escaped Jeremy's lips. "Welcome back. How's the neck?" Riley breathed in relief.

Jeremy's eyebrows furrowed until he remembered what had happened with his sister and his hand shot up to his neck where the stab wound previously was. "What happened?"

"Long story. Buy the E-Book." Damon vaguely responded which caused both Stefan and Riley to roll their eyes at him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───