unexpected love

Neekoo requested for the fanfiction to be made serious and Fortnite: Battle Royale's OCD wont let him read it until it's fixed soooo here we are.

*Ghosty is in the campus having some fun talking to his friends*

Ghosty: Hey dudes how ya' doin

friends: Hey ghosty

Ghosty: I need to go take a piss real quick.

friends: Alright we'll wait

*Ghosty goes to the bathroom*

Ghosty: Man I really need to take a piss.

*neekoo "accidentally bumps" into Ghosty while he's going to the bathroom*

Neekoo: Hey Ghosty, wanna talk and hang out?

Ghosty: No, I've developed an increasing hate for you over time and I'm not interested in having social interaction with you. 

Neekoo: Oh, okay. (Goes to the corner and cries)

Ghosty: (I've always secretly had a crush on her but I never knew how to tell her that)

*Ghosty takes a pee, then goes back to his friends (he does not wash his hands)*

friends: *to Ghosty* You made Neekoo cry? Jesus, you're such a disgusting person and should probably consider looking for other creeps to be your friends, we're going to completely ignore you from now on.

*friends leave him*

Ghosty: No, please!

*Ghosty wants to apologize to neko.*

Ghosty: Hey neko, I'm sorry about hating you, the truth is, that, well...

Neekoo: What?

Ghosty: I've always had a secretly developing crush on you and wanted to tell you this since very long ago but I never found the courage to do so.

Neekoo: That's nice to hear, since I also have a crush on you.

Ghosty: Oh really?

Neekoo: Yes. *thrusts towards him and kisses him in the lips*

To be continued