Intro

My name is Keyaira Diamond I am 16 years and For me I like what i like but im also highley confuse. If that makes sense.

"YUNI" "KEY"

I heard my mom call from downstairs, I groaned and got up putting my phone in my pocket and went to open my door seeing my sister come out at the same time. We both ran down the stairs racing like always.

My sister is openly lesbian, she doesn't have a label she dresses and does what she feels like, yes she has days she will wear a dress or she would come in with joggers and hoodie. My mom knows about it and she still loves her and supports her in any and every way, my sperm donor wasn't so happy about it when he found out on one of his visits, he caught Yuni and her girlfriend in the middle of a heated make out session, my pops was so heated he started turning red like God damn ive never seen a black nigga so red. He yanked my sister by her shirt and throw her towards the wall and mean mugged her girl so hard she had to leave, she got up and looked at Yuni and said "I'm sorry, I love u see you tomorrow okay baby"
My dad beat my sister so bad that night and her hatred and mine for that man just grew. After the beaten he looked at my mom and asked if she know about this and she said "yes and you had no right to beat my child" My dad slapped her and kissed her. I swear he's a weirdo on everything. When he comes over my dad drops money for child support and leaves most of the time he stays for dinner but that night he couldn't bare to be with us.

My parents are still technically married under law because my mom don't believe in divorce and still loves that man I don't know how, when I tell her to divorce him she says the same thing "I love your father very much and you know he's a good man he just has a lot to do, he loves you and your sister very much. But he has problem that he needs to go fix and when he's ready to love and care for us again he will come back in this house and Key you know I don't believe in divorce unless it is very necessary"

I went downstairs to see what my mom was yelling for and she told me we are going to be moving to California which is on the whole other side of the world.

My sister was sad and mad and told my mom "Mom why we gotta move I'm happy here, I have a beautiful girlfriend that will one day be my wife, all my friends live up here and I got a steady job with good pay.

My mom said "Yuni I know baby but I got a new Job offer and I would love to stay here to but I need this Job, and Dom can always visit and I will give u the money anytime to come up here,but this will be good for us"

"Mom I can't believe this I have a life here, friends here and the love of my life here, what will I tell Amari we've been together for 3 years now that the love of my life mom, you can't take that away from me. Man this is really gonna hurt him you know we don't like being apart from each other that is forever and always will be my husband"

"Key I know an I'm sorry and the same thing applies to you and you can always visit"

"ooh I have something else please keep your mind opened about this" my mom said to us with the biggest smile

"Okay mom wassup" me and my sister said in unison

Well I love you guys very much and I think yall need a father in your life hopefully one day me an your father will get back together and ummm...... I'm prr....pregnant.

Me and sister look at her dumb and she just smiled and said we can go that's all she had to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Keyaira in the Media

If you dont like it dont read it,  dont leave rude comments and those who like it i hope you enjoy and i'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors.

there will be a lot of language in her.