idk what this is

in all honesty i don't know what this is i'm pretty sure i wrote it in 2014 or something and found it a couple days ago while looking through my old notebooks so it's kinda shit but i don't care

   Dark, darker.  The room becomes engulfed in pure black as I start to feel suffocated. Is this just my imagination? Because I feel as if a creature is putting its hand over my face, blinding me and taking away the ability to breath. This feels so real, it can't be just a figment of my imagination, a trick my mind's playing on me. I feel myself slowly drift in and out of consciousness.
   Am I dead? Have I truly reached the end of my life? If so, it's so much more peaceful than I ever thought it would be. Of course, I still can't breath or see, but I always imagined death to be just a lot of excruciating pain until... Whatever comes next.
   Wait, if I'm dead, why do I still have the ability to think? Have I simply lost consciousness? No, that can't be. I've passed out so many times and this feels nothing like it. I attempt to move but I feel nothing. What is happening? As I start to truly panic, the feeling of suffocation grows more and more intense until the pitch black that was all I could see suddenly turned pure white.
   I sat up in a hospital bed. On my right, there's a humming machine with tubes and wires connecting to my right arm. On my left (i'm gonna flag that in the original thing, this was right, meaning there would be two rights) I see my family; my mum, my sister, Alice, my brother-in-law (and best friend) James, and my niece, Lilac, who looks like she's asleep . They all look... Older, somehow. Lilac looks at least ten, except that couldn't be right. I attended her second birthday party only a month ago.
   "What happened?" I ask, hoping that someone would give an explanation.
   My family looked up. I don't think they noticed me before. My mother looks like she's going to cry out of relief.
   "A-Andy?" Alice stutters. She too looks on the verge of tears.
   "What happened?" I repeat, feeling even more confused as my mum bursts into tears and reaches in to hug me.
   As I awkwardly pat her back,  James answers my question. "We don't really know mate. Al found you passed out in your room and took you to the hospital.  All we know is that you've been in a coma for five years, now."
   I freeze in shock. Five years? How can that be? It only felt like a couple minutes or so.  Wait, it was 2023? How?
   With a shaky voice, I ask the most rational question to ask in this situation.

   "Is My Chemical Romance back yet?"

-
so that was something... the ending was a bit weird though, probably because it was probably four am and i got the idea for the final line. anyway... i this is my first proper story on wattpad i guess. i don't know why i decided to put this story, but hey i don't give a fuck anymore.

i just realised that i'm absolutely clueless with how to end this...

just pretend that this has a good ending