The Unfortunanet News

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon when Mark, Sara, Charlie and Robert were having a picnic in the park for a special persons birthday party. Harley was Marks brothers son and was turning 14, while opening presents a horrible storm came and the party had ended.

++++

"Knock! Knock! Knock!" Mark rushed to the door and two men were standing outside the door "Hello how may I help you" asked Mark "We have been notified that a war is about to start between Russia and us American people we would like to inform you that you will have to fight in this upcoming war and you have 5 minutes to pack your things and say goodbye to your family we will be waiting in the van outside so you better hurry!" exclaimed one of the men, Mark rushed over to his bedroom and packed up his things he didn't know what to pack but he didn't want to waste time so he packed all of his clothes but a couple of shorts. "What did the people at the door want? and what are you doing with that suitcase full of clothes?" asked Sara eagerly "I have to go and fight for our country in the war I will be back soon - I-I-I promise" Mark could barley finish his sentence with out choking up but he stayed strong. Do you promise?" Sara asked "I promise!" Replied Mark. " Where is daddy going?" asked Charlie very nervously "He has to go for a while and protect us!" Sara explained "But I don't want him to go!" Demanded Robert "He has too" Said Sara starting to cry "I don't want him to go either" Sara lets out one loud gulp and kisses Mark but before she knew it she was on her knees crying and Mark was gone.