Chapter One

Hi guys!!! So this is the first part of my Story, I do not have a title to this story so if you have any suggestion please tell me :). And also I do not have any cover for it yet so I hope you can check it give me some suggestions also. Well I hope you guys would bare with me if theres some grammar lapses or wrong spelling. Im still looking for someone to proof read this chapter. I would love to hear any comments and suggestion from you guys! I hope you like it. Please VOTE, FAN , and COMMENT 

CHAPTER ONE 

"Hey Bella!" I heard my boss shouting from a distance  and I whip my head to his direction. He was standing on one of the booths this little pub has and standing beside a very drunk man. I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"You know what to do Chika!" then he moved back to his office across the bar where i was standing. 

Oh I know what to do alright! I wanna whack his head and want to make sure to split it into two! Unfortunately for me I really cant do that since I needed this job. And I needed it badly. 

I wiped my hands to the black apron I was wearing around my waist since I was actually in the process of washing some used mugs and glasses on the sink. Its Friday night and the Cruise ship that usually docks two times a year at the St Ignatius Pier is here so its the time of the year again when everybody is busy. 

I walked over to the man passed out on the booth. I don't know why all the time its my job to bring those customers to the taxi area or sometimes even send them to their home. I actually don't complain because the regulars would give me tips more than the sum of the usual tips I would receive. 

Kathy looked at me smirking, almost teasing me about this job of mine to drag some drunk man away from this pub. You could imagine how difficult this is for us. a Pub full of drunken man, women of all ages mostly some bitches and every other kind of character you would find. Its only me Kathy and Jerry the Bar Man. Well I couldn't even say he's a MAN - MAN since he is gay too gorgeous to be gay mind you. 

So Its up to me to do all the dirty and heavy work around here. 

I went to the man on the booth, oh lord I thought to myself that's a huge man right there! The guy Is wearing a black suits and black pants. He's slumped over the table moaning his drunkenness away. I tried to nudge him, no response.  I just got another moan from this man. 

"Ummmm.. Sir? Sir?" I spoke near his ears so he can hear me. 

He slowly turned to look at me with groggy bloodshot eyes. We are like in a staring contest, his eyes looks so sad and longing and full of love. Although he's wearing a very expensive suit he's wearing a very tired eyes like hes been on a date with the break of dawn for several days now. He's wearing his 5 o'clock beard longer than the usual like he never cared for himself for days. He is frowning at me and suddenly he's moving and he's reaching out his hand to my face. 

I felt so broken for him for he looked so much in pain. I do not know why but I never moved from that position. I was crouching to be eye leveled with him and he reached for my cheeks, I stilled. 

"Mi... randa...." his breathy voice came from him. 

Whose Miranda? 

Then a loud laugh came from some customers whose laughing their ass out and also banging the tables in front of them. Its like they where having a feast and a competition. I suddenly stood straight because of the noise and that made the drunk man drop his hands on his side. 

I looked for Kathy around and saw her serving some of the customers on the table near the wash area. 

"Kathy! Ill be sending this man to the ship, can you Jerry and you cover for me for maybe 15 minutes?"