prologue

"Hey Changbin, whats up?" Minho greeted as he walked towards a boy wearing a hoodie who was sitting at the table reading a book.

When the boy turned around, Minho realised that he had mistaken him for Changbin.

"Sorry, my bad," Minho said quickly as the boy shrugged and walked off. However, Minho could not help but stare at the boy as he walked away. Theres was just something about him that caught his eye.

Minho followed the boy and tapped on his shoulder when he caught up. "What do you want?" the boy asked.

"Aren't you in that A Maths class? I'm Minho by the way. Do you mind if I know your name?" Minho asked nervously.

"Cool, my name is Jisung." the boy replied quietly.

"Nice, also sorry for just now. I mistaken you for my friend" Minho said sheepishly. Jisung simply shrugged and walked off

When he reached the other side of the library, Jisung let out a sigh. He immediately thought of the conversation he had with Minho.

Jisung has liked Minho for some time but is too afraid to start a conversation with him, however now that Minho knew his name and knows he goes to the same class as him, Jisung's heart started to beat rapidly.

Just then, the school bell rang. Jisung then realised the lesson after break is A Maths, with means that he will get to see Minho.

His heart skipped a beat as he headed towards the classroom.

(a/n: im sorry for all the gramatical mistakes here ;-; its my first time writing a ship fanfic so im really sorry if this isnt good at all)