Why You Have to Have Life Hammer

Safety experts, law enforcement agents and emergency responders advise that auto owners keep a life-hammer or a [http://www.amazon.com/Seatbelt-Cutter-Window-Breaker-Construction/dp/B00HZXIDDG/ie=UTF8?keywords=seatbelt+cutter window breaker] in their motor vehicles as an extra step in vehicle safety and security.

In this video, I will show the reason why you have to have your own life-hammer in the car all the time.

If you have an automobile and you drive, this is very critical. Please read on to discover just how a life-hammer in your car could very well conserve your life.

Why do you have to have a life-hammer?

To be precise, the question above should be why must every car be fitted with a life-hammer. The response is: for your very own well being and for the well being of your family.

You are probably assured by your vehicle safety system such as the seatbelts, power windows, doors and airbags. They are all part of your safety and are very valuable in protecting your life in case of sudden impact. These innovations have been verified to be very reliable as they reduce deaths triggered by automobile crashes.

Nevertheless, your automobile safety features can slack off. A great deal of times, seatbelts and automobile doors get stuck during or after an impact. This is when your auto ends up being a very hazardous place to be in. You have to protect yourself from more injury by leaving the auto as fast as you can.

Leaving the auto is extremely tough when your seatbelt and door are both stuck. A life-hammer in the car is your key to get away. You could just cut the seatbelt with the razor blade and break the window with the [http://www.amazon.com/Seatbelt-Cutter-Window-Breaker-Construction/dp/B00HZXIDDG/ie=UTF8?keywords=window+breaker window breaker] to make your escape out of the automobile to safety. Keep reading for more information concerning the life hammer's features.

Safety Life Hammer Features

Double machine-grade steel hammer heads

The powerful hammer enables you to quickly break your car window without having to apply much strength and take much time. In emergencies where every second matters, all you need to do is strike the glass making use of the hammer-head made of machine-grade steel to break through an obstructed window.

Safety razor-sharp cutter

The razor-sharp cutter is safely placed on the other end of the hammer-head where it will not nduce undue injury yet is instantly ready for use to slice unreleased seat belt harnesses.

Included sturdy mount

This life-saving device can be attached to your vehicle's ceiling, console or dashboard for quick accessibility. There is no time to waste browsing and searching through your auto or the glove compartment to get it when needed.

Fluorescent marker pinpoints

The fluorescent marker function of the Life Hammer permits you to situate it in the dark and even in muddy water. You will quickly discover it even in a high-stress scenario.

Specs

Height: 7.5 inches (19.10 centimeters).

Width: 2.88 inches (7.3 centimeters).

Weight: 4.9 ozs (139 grams).

Made of first class, non toxic material.

Made in the Netherlands.

This efficient device is exceedingly useful, very compact and easy to make use of. Put your mind at ease as you travel on the highway. You are secure that should the unexpected takes place, you have the safety life hammer to get yourself and your loved-ones out of harm's way.

Verify the hottest on window breaker here [http://www.amazon.com/Seatbelt-Cutter-Window-Breaker rescue knife seatbelt cutter]