Prologue

"Oh man, someone better be taking pictures." A guard said. The Ninja snuck past the two guards and then up to the Temple of Resurrection. Soon after taking out the last of the guards they made their way into the ceremony. Harumi was already doing her evil chanting ranting thing. The ninja now had a pickle. Lloyd and Misako on the seesaw of death, Harumi bringing back Garmadon. 
"Nya! Get the water level down, I'll free them!" Jay shouted. Nya ran over to the edge and pushed down the water level, allowing for Misako to get a breath of air. Jay fixed the lever in the middle and then hurried to start fighting. Kai ran over and freed the two from their cages. The 6 ninja then started to do spinjitsu as Garmadons voice bled through the night. 
"Come to my voice! I can hear you!" Harumi shouted over the wind. The ninja were making no progress in their attempts to get to the altar. 
"We're almost there!!!" Cole yelled. Misako took a deep breath and joined in the spinjitsu charge, her silver tornado showing through the other 6. 
It was too late. Suddenly, from the sky came Garmadon, dropping like a rocket. At the same time, Misako went flying away from the group and hit one of the Oni masks out of formation. the portal changed colors into a deep blue and the wind grew into an upwards force. 
"What is happening!?!?" Harumi screamed. The updraft caught her, Garmadon, and Misako. 
"Mom!" Lloyd screamed. He jumped toward his mother, grabbing onto her outstretched hand. Kai jumped up and grabbed Lloyd's foot, Jay grabbing Kai's waist. Zane grabbed Jay's hand, Nya grabbed Jay's other hand, and Cole held Nya's feet. Slowly, they made process in going backward. 
"Just a couple of feet!" Lloyd yelled. Cole slowly worked his way back. Just as Nya fell out of the updraft, Misako's foot was grabbed by Garmadon. 
"No!" Lloyd screamed. Garmadon laughed sinisterly and yanked up Misako's body and grabbed her braid. 
"You can't save her Lloyd!" Lloyd looked past Garmadon to see Harumi holding on. Cole's footing began to slip on the stones and several of the gang members had recovered from the attack. Cole, using one hand, held onto Nya and tried desperately to fight off the Sons of Garmadon. 
"I can't hold it!" He yelled. Misako looked down at the ground. 
"Lloyd, let go!" 
"No! I'm not losing you too!" Ultra Violet kicked Cole in the shin, causing him to jump up. That little bit of airtime allowed the updraft to pick Cole up, and in turn, the whole chain of people. 
"What? Lloyd!" Harumi screamed as the whole chain broke up and fell through the portal. Screaming filled what little room they had in the blue tunnel like path. 
"Jay!" 
"Kai!" 
"Lloyd? Where are you?" 
"Mom?!?!" 
"Lloyd, I'll get you!" Someone punched Lloyd square in the jaw and a skirmish ensued. It only lasted for a few minutes as the portal tunnel was quickly running out of room. The group fell straight out and into several trees. Two teens in dark clothes with headlamps and spray paint were painting on a nearby sewer pipe outlet wall. One of them, a tall boy with black hair snapped toward the sound. 
"Evan..." The girl with long black hair highlighted with purple and blue tips and streaks stood up. "Do you still have the gun?" 
"Yeah, Ash, I still got it." 
"Well, load it. Someone's in the bushes." The two crept toward the tree's, Evan holding a loaded revolver and Ash holding her spray paint can. 
"Who the hell's there!!?"