Is all hope gone?

Kai's POV

Lloyd and I were near the top, but my now evil sister blocked the way. "Go Lloyd I will fight her! You have to make it to the top!" I yelled at Lloyd, fending off bullets Nya shot at us. "No we can do this together!" Lloyd shouted. "No there's only one green ninja! This is your fight!" I replied. "You're hurt! You hardly stand a chance!" Evil Nya shouted, nearly laughed. I quickly destroyed the machine she was in and yelled "Go Lloyd!" He looked at me one last time and hopped the last few stairs up. After while I got worried because I heard nothing. Then the silence was broken by an evil laugh. I first thought that it was the Overlord but it was Lloyd's voice! 'No this can't be!' I thought. "Looks like you precious green Ninja lost the fight!" Nya sneered. "Now we just have to turn you and the people which are sitting on the dragon evil and Ninjago is ours!" Nya laughed evilly. I saw that the Overlord spat the smoke, our whatever it was, to turn people evil out. Luckily it wasn't for me, it went after the dragon. I took the chance and ran. I saw my former teammates in front of me, ready to attack. I jumped above them and kicked their blades out of their hands. I caught them and continued running away. Suddenly the Ultradragon flew next to me, no one was on his back! Now I lost everyone! I jumped on Ultra's back and he flew as fast as he can! I didn't know where Ultra was flying to and I didn't care! I just wanted to get away from Ninjago! After a long flight I saw an island in front of us. "Is this the dark island?" I asked. All for heads nodded (I know that it originally was the light house of Zane's father but I don't think that there's actually enough space for a huge dragon sooo...). When Ultra landed I was pretty exhausted, but I stayed strong. I walked around looking for a place to sleep and probably live for the rest of my life! 'Think positive Kai, you got this! You will kick the Overlord's ass!' I told myself. Suddenly I saw something in the sand, it was huge and destroyed. I walked closer and realised that it was the bounty! I remember when Dr. Julien crushed it when he tried to save us. 'Maybe I can make a house out of it, I mean, I got all the materials I need!' I thought and began to work. When I finally finished my work it didn't looked very comfortable but it would okay. I got some of our old fortune and put it into the 'house'. Ultra seemed amused by the look of it. "What?! It's better than nothing!" I said. Before I went to sleep, I made a plan!

1. I will make this place more comfy

2. I will spy in Ninjago city and maybe steal some things

3. A lot of training! And not only my body! I will train my brain too!

4. I will kick the Overlord's butt!

'Four steps can't be that bad right?' I thought before I fall asleep.

An: so do you think it was good? I hope I didn't made any mistakes if I still made mistakes tell me!