6: Ideas

(Media picture of Ben)

-edited-

Katana P.O.V

I gave Ben Axles room, Axle left but Freddie stayed but I gave Freddie's room to Fait and Cameron.

"I can't believe I'm still here." Dana said coming from the hallway.

"Yea neither can I." I mumble rolling my eyes at her.

Me and Isaac look at each other in a foggy way. It was like there was some type of mist between us. Like everything was here except it was thing one thing, a magnet drawing us together but neither of was moving so we could see it.

Rogues can't find their mates, it's a blindness, a punishment for not being fit to be part of a pack. You don't have a mate unless your mates before you were forced to turn rouge. The worst part is, if someone that's part of pack senses your their mate you can actually feel that, but rogue to rogue.. it's never happened.

He looks at me kind of worried, but I smile, sometimes my thoughts can just block for me a minute. It just bothers me that we have to live like humans survive and thrive on our own, love with chance and hope everything goes right... wait live like humans, it could work. With some self training to not kill.

I look away from Isaac and started walking away to Ben who was talking to Fait and Cameron. "Hey, Ben, how long will it be until we need to jump to a different no mans land?" I ask, I asked him because now he's in charge of heists and has the books of every pack we've pissed off in the passed month.

He went to his room, and came back with a smirk on his face, he liked that he was in charge of heists, and I don't think it was a bad idea because he's good at it, he likes it, sometimes a little too much. "We have two more packs to raid, so about two months."

"What packs are those?" I ask.

"Crescent Lake Pack for next months raid and," he looks at me and Isaac before continuing, "River Dynasty Pack." Mine and Isaacs old home.

"I think we should skip that one." I tell him.

"Because you're scared? No way. You put me in charge of heists, and they have some great shit we can steal."

"Yea, but they're actually more powerful and smarter than the other packs that we've ransacked. Someone is bound to die." I tell him.

"You're just scared."

"And if I'm scared shouldn't that tell you something?"

He was quiet. Ben knows that I'm right and that this isn't such a good idea. But as far as he's concern, I'm taking away his job and he just got it.

I know he actually doesn't want to disobey me or put any of us in the position to be killed. "Fine." I feel Isaacs stare change. "But there's rules that need to be followed. We'll discuss them later or tomorrow, but relax and have fun until further notice." I instruct.

I started walking to my room and sat on the bed, I immediately face palmed myself. If something goes wrong, this is all my fault. I have no choice to take responsibility for that I could lose my title.

"You don't want to talk about what you just did?" Isaac said coming into the room. "You just put all of us in jeopardy."

"Yea, I'm aware, Isaac." I say coldly.

"You can't see your mom." I look up at him. "You can't see her and I won't see my family. We don't know what's changed over the time that we've been gone. They could betray us and we all die, me and you will be killed brutally." He tells me.