#TheStruggleForHordan'sHeart - A Love Story

My alarm buzzes with its annoying sound and I groan as it pulls me from my sleep. I open a bleary eye and look at the clock which says it's 6 AM. Why am I up so early?? 

I shut my eyes and fall against my pillow wanting to fall back asleep. 

Suddenly I remember something and my eyes shoot open. I sit up straight in bed and grab my phone. 

Today's the day! I'm going to [insert convention here] and I'm finally going to meet the Creatures! OMG!! 

I can't wait to meet them all... Especially Jordan.

I get out of bed, shower and get dressed. I'm nearly itching in anticipation: I can't wait to meet my idols! I love them so much. And, truth be told, I have a bit of a crush on Jordan. Okay, so I'm more or less in love with him, but I know that since he's married nothing will every happen, and I don't want anything to happen to him and Monica because they're my real life OTP xD. 

~~Time Skip~~

I arrive at the convention centre, giddy with excitement. I look around, noticing all the stuff and people. It seems that a lot of people there are meeting up with their internet friends and I feel a bit lonely. I wish at least one of mine could have come, but none of them have the money. I sigh and decide to look around a little bit before the Creatures' panel starts. 

I wander off, not looking at anything in particular as I walk. I pause momentarily, looking at a table set up displaying something, but it's not as interesting as I thought it was and keep walking. But, before I can properly turn away from it, I bump into someone. 

"Oof!" I say, nearly falling backwards. The stranger I bumped into grabs my arm, helping me stand up. 

"I'm sorry," the man says. I know that voice... "Are you okay?" 

I look up and my jaw nearly drops! Of all people I could have bumped into and luck shines upon me and I get to bump in to /him/! Jordan! THE JORDAN!! 

"I, uh, um," I stutter, suddenly at a loss for words. All I can really do is stare at him, which is a bit creepy I realise, but, hey! What can you do? 

He looks at me, seemingly confused. "Uh, hello?" 

"Oh, right," I say, snapping out of my trance. "Sorry. Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, J- kootra." I correct myself before I say his first name. I feel like that would be overstepping some boundaries, probably. 

"Oh, you know me," he says, smiling a bit and letting go of my arm. My skin tingles from where his hand was. 

------

AN: first part of my new story! oooh cliffhanger! 

((it's probably worth mentioning that this is a joKE and none of it should be taken seriously.))