Danee

Danee teased Railee until her arousal dripped down her thighs. Railee's body quivered and shuddered from the sensation. Danee retrieved an ice cube from the bucket holding their champagne bottle and held it to the girl's clit, Danee held a cherry up to Railee's lips.

"Hold the cherry with your teeth, don't pop the cherry or I'll start over." Railee simply nodded and opened her mouth, allowing Danee to put the cherry in her mouth. Danee retrieved a black bandana from their dresser and sat on her knees between her girlfriend's thighs and looked down at her. 

"Do you trust me, my love?." Railee removed the cherry and smiled at her. "With my life mi amor." She handed the cherry back to the girl allowing her to put it between her teeth once again.  "Sit up baby." Railee sat up and closed her eyes, sitting still while her girlfriend tied the bandana around her eyes. She laid back down once she felt Danee finish tying the blindfold. 

Danee slipped an ice cube into her girlfriend, and another into her own mouth letting it melt on her tongue. Railee shivered at the cold feeling before relaxing once again. Danee kissed licked and sucked on the girl's neck before running her tongue down her collarbone, down to her breasts to her nipples before running her cold tongue over the sensitive area a few times before sucking on it and giving the other one the same treatment. Railee's body slightly quivered while she struggled not to pop the cherry in her mouth.

Railee felt Danee smirk against her skin as she made her way down the girl's body leaving a trail of hickeys and bite marks down to her waistline. Danee's head disappeared between her girlfriend's thighs, Railee almost popped the cherry feeling her girlfriend's tongue swirling on her clit. Danee stopped and got up to retrieve one of her ties from the closet along with Railee's favorite vibrator, Danee walked back to Railee and grabbed her wrists and bound them together to the headboard of their bed.

"Is it too tight?." Railee shook her head no, Danee's head disappeared once again between the girl's thighs. Railee's back arched off the bed as she felt the vibrator on her clit, she almost dropped the cherry once more as her girlfriend teased the sensitive bundle of nerves with her favorite vibrator, Railee's hips bucked as she felt her girlfriend's tongue replace the vibrator. Danee slipped in one finger after the other until she had three digits in her girlfriend, Railee arched higher off their off their bed as she busted the cherry and cried out as Danee hit a familiar spot. Railee's hips bucked harder against Danee's face as she moaned her girlfriend's name, she felt a very familiar feeling building up as Danee's fingers slipped in and out of her. 

"AHH, I'M GONNA CUM!!." was all that left Railee's lips before Danee smirked. "Cum." as if on command, Railee's body convulsed as she saw stars as she was coming down from her from the heights Danee had her reaching. Danee made sure she didn't miss a drop of any of it, Danee clean Railee up before lifting her head. She watched as Railee panted trying to catch her breath and chuckled.

 Danee smirked as she an idea popped in her head "Don't get too comfortable, I'm not done with you my love." 

To Be Continued....