△prologue△

It had been years since the battle which lead to the downfall of Izuku, What Shigaraki didn't know was that Izuku was still alive because if Izuku died Shigaraki would go with him, he just doesn't know that yet.

----

Welcome to book 2 my children

"Talking"

~Thoughts~

singing

----

No POV

"Only a Little bit longer then we shall finally have a perfect weapon" a man said as he turned towards a boy, "Isn't that right _____" the small boy was covered in wounds and dried blood as if he had been there for years, there was screaming in the background as the boy tried to hide the tears "PLEASE STOP!!!" The boy yelled "I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST STOP HURTING MY CHILD, Please... She's the only thing that reminds me of him" the small boy said with blood like tears running down his face, the boy looked up to see the man smirking "Now that's what I like to hear" he said as he laughed, another man walked over with a small child with long white hair with green tips at the ends.

The child was bleeding and breathing heavily as the man threw the boy the child as he embraced the little girl "I'm here everything's okay now Eri-Chan Mama's here now" the boy said as tears fell harder and faster down his face.

"Please Shigaraki I don't wanna stay here" the small boy said as he cried.

----

Hope you enjoy Chapter 1 coming out soon

Don't worry