PROLOGUE

Blood.

Blood stained the cream painted walls and the white-tiled floor. My blue eyes then darted to the knife he was holding which was covered with the blood of the person I once knew. A person who's close to me. A person who used to be a part of my life.

I'll never get over this scene. His jet black hair hang over his forehead which was drenched in sweat, his white hoodie isn't even white anymore for its covered with the color of crimson. He looked at me in my eyes which was clearly showing fear.

But fear for what?

Ofcourse, fear for my life. Fear that he would take MY life. Ofcourse he would. After what he did, he wouldn't even think twice about suddenly racing towards me with his knife in hand. But why won't he move? Why is he only staring at me with those cold, murderous eyes that could probably kill thousands? Why hasn't he finished me off like he finished my friend?

His carved smile seemed to widen more as he threw the head he was holding in his hand to the side. I flinched once the head landed with a thud and it kept rolling to the direction it was thrown.

"You still don't believe I exist?" He started, sounding like he was joking but then again angry and calm if that even makes sense.
My grip tightened on the pistol that I was holding which ran out of bullets a few minutes ago then I replied, "No." he snickered and scratched his head while walking around the headless body on the floor, "You're not real. You're just somebody who's trying so desperately to be like him but you're not cause he isn't real. Jeff the killer isn't real! So stop fucking around!" I shouted, only realising that what I did took a lot of guts and a lot of balls to do. He then stopped circling around the lifeless thing on the floor, his back facing towards me. Then he tilted his head to the right, just enough for me to see his nose and half of his carved smile.

"Oh little bunny, what does it take for you to believe? Is killing this pathetic piece of shit not enough for me to prove my fucking point?" He said, now facing me. Then he laughed.

That laugh that I've been hearing for almost 3 months now, that laugh that haunted my dreams, that laugh that ended my friend's life.

I need to stop that.

I need to end that.

"Even if you killed my friend right infront of me, hell, even if you kill me right now, I'm still not going to believe that you are that psycho killer everyone believes you are.... You are a psycho, don't get me wrong. But you're nothing but a wannabe asshole—" and that's it.

Before I could even finish my sentence, the last thing that caught my sight was him darting towards me, then everything went black.

He isn't real. He's not real. This internet story that people created, needs to die.

_____________________________
Author's Note:
Okay, yo so first of all, this is a Jeff the killer fanfiction but this is NOT a romance fanfiction like most people want to. This is more of a thriller/mystery fanfiction so there would be less sweet/romantic scenarios between the main character and Jeff. I know this is probably different from what you usually read about Jeff, but in here, I'm actually gonna show how he's supposed to be like irl (ya know, more psycho less romantic). So if you don't want to see him (or read idk) acting like a real douche or asshole and you actually want him to be romantic, this may not be the story for you.

Also, he may have less POVs here but he'll still have his turn (every once in a while i guess). So yeah, enjoy!

P.S. I'm not really good in english bc it isn't my first language so bear with me please :))