chapter 1

Today is his first school day. This morning the weather is so nice but not for changbin. He hates school day if it's not because her mom he will choose to getting some job and earn some money to help his family financial.

As usual, he take a deep breath, put his earphone and start playing his playlist also wear his hoodie to hide his face. Seo Changbin, a first grade senior high school student, the most clever student and have a lot of talent. Not only on the academic but he good on sport and his special talent is on art, especially in making music. The only one his weakness is he is an introvert person. He bad in social, he prefer to being alone and closed his self with everyone, even he choose the back seat in the class.

His school is an elite school which a lot of child from rich family with a brilliant brain who can entered this school. Seo changbin, he is one of ten student who could entered and school there without having to pay because he got the first rank when entrance test. He step his foot to his class and walk straight to his seat. He lay his head on the table and closed his eyes not give attention to the other who were busy talked about new student that is none other a daughter from the richest businessman in korea.

The issue said that they moved to America for her parent's business then she birth there. Her family back to korea when she toddler but because she study in international school so she can speaking english well. The other said that she has a beautiful face and has a good manner, even though she is daughter from the richest man but she is kind and humble person.

The class is going noisy talking about the new student. They're so curious how this girl faces like and what kind this girl is. They were keep talking till the door open and show two figure, the first is none other than their teacher and there a girl walk behind the teacher elegantly. Her brown hair loose to her shoulder, her white skin and her sparkly eyes succed hypnotize her future classmate. No one can reject her beautiful face especially when she give her smile and shows her dimples that make all of student gasping and can't utter even a word.

Changbin can't denied how beautiful that girl. For the first time in his life he can't move his eyes from the girl. After introduce herself, Chaeyoung, the girl's name, look at changbin. Their eyes meet and she give her smile but instead give her smile back, changbin turn away his face, avoid their contact and lay his head back to table then continue his sleep. The teacher asked chaeyoung to sit on seat in the front because that is the only empty seat and without changbin and everyone know chaeyoung stole a glance to him for more several times during class time. indifference of his attitude toward her succed stole chaeyoung's attention.