Strolling

Severus Snape scurried along Hogwarts' corridor trying to find his beloved little girl who's having fun some where in the castle .It started fifteen minutes ago when he carries his four years old daughter , (y/n) in his arm to the headmaster's office . But he didn't make it when Filch running quickly along the corridor heading toward him while he's reaching the corner . Filch speak hardly while gasping for breath .

"Excuse me , Professor! . It's emergency!--Peeves! --Again! --Messing up around the fourth floor's corridor!."

"Oh shush it , Argus. We're in hurry ." He said shortly.

"Not just that , Professor! . I still got some evident of the naughty kids , it's from those they called 'Golden Trio' you know , that Potter boy's gang ." 

Filch said , fishing up his dusty old coat's jacket and pull out an old piece of paper , raising it up in the air so Severus can clearly saw it .

He rolled his eyes before put his daughter down on the floor.

"Stay here , (y/n)." And then he turn to the caretaker who immediately speak quickly in excited that students going to have punishment .

But when Severus turn back again after finish his errand with Filch , (y/n) was nowhere to be seen . That's why he had to wandering around the castle to find her .

Lucky for him that it's weekend and the castle isn't busy as it was in weeksday so he doesn't have to find a little girl among groups of students . He turn to the corner of second corridor and meet with Minerva McGonagall who walk by in opposite directions . She seems surprised by the look of worried in his face .

"Severus , what's the matter? Oh wait , aren't you supposed to meet Albus at his office?" She asked , staring at him in confusion .

"I am , Minerva . But I have to find my daughter , she's missing when I had a conversation with Filch." 

She gasp and her eyes widen .

"Merlin's beard! Well don't worried about the meeting , I'll tell Albus about it , you better find little dear (y/n) , Severus ."

She said , gently pat on his shoulder before hurriedly heading on her way . He continued search for every corner and every space between wall and classrooms that he think (y/n) can be hide while calling out her name , earning a lots of confusion from students who walk passed by .

Another ten minutes passed and he extremely worry and stress , afraid that (y/n) may strolling to the magical stair or somewhere dangerous . He run down to the dungeon in case that she may come back to his classroom . But he was wrong , all he can see is an empty room , when he back to upstair , he meet Draco and his gang who's just on their way back to the dormitory after their trip to Hogsmeade .

"Are you search for something , Professor?" He asked , surprise to see his strict Head of House being anxiety for the first time .

"I'm searching for my daughter." He answer while looking through a big hole in the dark brick wall with his wand casting Lumos spell .

"Uh I think she's somewhere around this floor , we've walk passed Filch . It's look like someone just come back from the watery yard outside and left dirt-mud tiny footprints everywhere ."

Severus simply nodded and quickly heading to the area the blonde boy had told .He saw a really pissed off Filch mopping the very small muddy-footprints off the floor .