< warmth. >

B R R I N N G G G

Your students rushed to pack and leave, grabbing the study guide you had specifically told them to grab on their way out. You waved goodbye to the last student out. As soon as the door shut, you sighed in relief and grabbed the blanket you always brought on Fridays. Slumping in the corner, you wrapped yourself in the blanket and sighed. Some could argue you could've just gone home and slept, but did you want to drag yourself out onto the parking lot? N a h.
Snuggling further into the blanket, you felt yourself being pulled into the world of sleep. You happily accepted, and your eyelids shut.
---
Baldi hummed as he left his classroom, locking the door. Turning, he looked at the time. 6:30. Probably a good idea to leave. Of course, it really didn't matter, considering this school was technically his. Passed down from family member to family member. Baldi didn't want to be a principal, however, he wanted to be a math teacher. And that's what he became.
As the man turned to walk towards the parking lot, Baldi happened to see another car. (Y/N)'s. He was very confused. The social studies teacher usually left at 5:00. He decided to investigate. Walking to the classroom, Baldi knocked first. "(Y/N)?" He asked. No answer. Trying the door, Baldi found it was unlocked, and opened it.
Baldi's eyes were immediately drawn to the sleeping person in the corner, and he couldn't help but smile gently.

God, he's cute.
---
A chuckle was heard as you came to. You didn't want to open your eyes. Not because of whoever was there, but because you wanted to go back to sleep. You felt yourself being shoved softly. "(Y/N), it's time to get up."
Wait. You recognized that voice.
You opened your eyes tiredly, immediately sitting up after looking at your companion "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean-" the man laughed softly, "Hey, calm down, it's okay! Be glad I'm not the Principal!" You sighed in relief, before glancing at the clock. 6:39. Ok, now you're fully awake. "A-Ah! I've got to get home-!" Baldi placed his hands on your shoulders, making you lay back down, "Calm, (Y/N), calm. Time really doesn't matter today." You were confused, but nodded and snuggled back into the blanket.

The room got colder, however. You were still cold. Every time you tried to fall asleep, you would wake right up. Then, you had a thought. You blushed."H-Hey, Baldi...?" you stuttered out. The male, who had been busy locking the door so no one would catch you two, turned and walk over, "Yes?" You gulped, before sitting up and opening your blanket to him, "W-Wanna join...?"

The math teacher's face flushed a bit, before he chuckled. He sat next to you, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders. And then it was like it wasn't cold anymore. Your eyelids dropped and closed, and you rested your head on Baldi's shoulder.

Before succumbing to sleep, you felt something press against your cheek.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N)."

(g o d i made a gay fic about a guy cuddling a human squidward what am i doing with my life
at least i didn't write them d oin g i t -

anyways i hope you enjoyed! ^^ see ya!
-cans)