TaeminxOC

Alex POV

Today was the day. They were having a concert and the song they were singing was A-yo. This was going to be the first time they sung it live. 'Even though I've been with them for a year, for training, I never got to go on stage with them. I'm so nervous! This is my first time going on stage.' I thought in my head, though I looked so composed on the outside. I thought I fooled them into thinking I wasn't nervous. Looks like I was wrong because Taemin suddenly came up to me.

"You okay Alex" Taemin asked me.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I replied, my voice cracking a bit when I said yeah. "Why?" I asked Taemin.

"Uhuh, you can't fool me Alex," Taemin replied, while observing me to find out what was wrong, "we," Taemin said while gesturing to the other members inside the room, "have known you for about almost a year now. So just tell us what's wrong" Taemin asked, determined on figuring it out what was wrong, and by now the other members were looking at me as well.

"It's nothing." I told them hoping that they would just leave it alone.

"It's not nothing," Minho said, joining in on the conversation.

"Ugh! Will you guys stop asking me!" I cried out in frustration "If it was important I would have told you guys already!" I told them getting annoyed. "If you really know me so well then you would know that I would tell you!" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" our manager asked when I ran into him out in the hall.

"Out," I told him "call me when there is only 5 min. left till show time." And with that I left the building.

"hm... I wonder what happened." _________________________________________

Taemin POV

"You okay Alex?" I asked, when I saw that she wasn't jumping around like usual.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." She replied, though her voice cracked a little when she said yeah. It wasn't that noticeable, but me being right next to her, I noticed it. "Why?"

"Uhuh, you can't fool me Alex," I said as I observed her, trying to find out what was wrong with her. "We," I said while gesturing to the other SHINee members, "Have known you for about almost a year now. So just tell us what's wrong." I told her, trying to persuade her into telling us what was bothering her. By now the other members were looking as well.

"It's nothing." She told us. I knew it wasn't nothing, because right now I was in her personal space and she didn't even say anything, to focused on trying to make us leave her alone.

"It's not nothing." Minho said

"Ugh, will you guys stop asking me!" she cried in frustration. "If it was important I would have told you guys already!" she said, looking very annoyed, "If you really know me so well then you know that I would tell you guys if it was important!" she yelled at us as she walked out of the room. I was about to sit down, thinking it was best if she cooled down, but Key-umma had different plans.

"Taemin!" Key shouted at me, as he hit me on my shoulder.

"Oww! What was that for umma?" I asked him while rubbing the spot he hit, trying to lessen the pain.

"Go after her you pabo!" yelled at me.

"I was, after she calmed down," I told key, hoping he wouldn't hit me again. Boy was I wrong. Key hit me again, though this time he hit me harder. On the same shoulder.

"WHAT?!?!? " key blew up in my face, " NO, go after her now, don't you know that she was mad because you decided to pester her about what was wrong with her!"