An cafe and mistletoe

A few months later, Christmas comes around. We start decorating, we have about 5 trees, two in the living room. Guilty Hearts and An Cafe are there. I turn around to get some more tinsel for the tree,For some reason everyone is recording me now. I trip over a box of ornaments and find myself in Bou's arms. He always had a crush on me and I guess I sort of had one too. We were best friends, I wanted it to stay like that for now. His gorgeous eyes look at me and his gentle voice says "Woah! Are you ok?" I quickly reply saying "yup" I continue to stay in his arms. Bou looks down shocked and in disbelief.I ask him "Are you ok?" He slowly says "look up" I suddenly I look up and see a mistletoe. I know why everyone was recording us now. I say "Oh My God" and Bou slowly lifts me up a bit but I am still in his arms, we kiss. I felt electricity shock my whole body. As his hands run across my face, I feel my cheeks are getting hot. As Bou pulls away, I don't want him to. I smile and suddenly ask everyone "What are you looking at? We have work to do!" As everyone goes and talks to Bou about the kiss, I am in my room screaming my feels into my pillow. I start crying and suddenly just start shaking. Later on, we get ready for bed, Guilty Hearts use the 5 guest rooms we have up on the third and fourth floor. We all hug and kiss each other good night and slept the night away.