chap 1

Sandy POV

Today is my brother , Ben's, birthday he is turning 13. I got him a cell phone. It cost me $128 for that phone so he better like it. I'm pretty sure he likes the cake. I helped mom make it. Oh, sorry I haven't told you yet, I have 2 dads so I call bendy mom and Sammy dad. I call bendy mom because he's the one that got pregnant with me. Me and Mom made a strawberry cake for Ben's birthday party. Strawberry is his favorite type of cake. Once it was time for Ben to open his gifts I got nervous. First he opened up the gift from borris Jr. "A cape!!!! Thanx buddy!!!!*, he exclaimed with joy. He put on his newly opened red cape and acted like a super hero. "Y-your welcome, I'm g-glad you l-like it.", He said, then he wispered, "just like I like you." OMFG I am totally fangirling right now! Borris Jr was happy Ben liked his gift, so he gave him a hug. OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Then Ben picked up Bolece's gift and quickly ripped through the rapping paper. He opened up the lid then his eyes widened. 

This is what his eye look like now v

Yep he's really happy right now. He pulled out a box of little fnaf action figures. He really like that game. He usially forces me to play it because I think it's scary. He's an a**hole. He is obviosly really happy right now. He says, "thanx fwend", then ruffles Bolece's hair. Of course she gets all mad at him and says, "please don't do that." Ben shrugs and puts the action figures on the table. Then the nightmares become reality, he picks up my gift. He slowly admires the rapping paper. It's almost as if he doesn't want to ruin it. Then he says,"wow sis your good at wrapping up presents." Then says,"I almost don't wanna rip it.* I KNEW IT!!!!! Then he goes to the kitchen for some sciccors from the cabinet. He comes back and sits on the floor to open it. This is the moment of Truth, I'm so scared! He opens the box to find an iPhone 7 in it. He  looks so happy he could almost scream.

Ben POV

OMFG, my sister got me a phone! I LOVE IT!!!!! It's so amazing! It's an iPhone 7! I am so happy! I want to scream! I tried to call down but failed. I screamed with joy,"sis did you really get me a phone?!?!" "Yes, do you like it?", she asked. I screamed,"do I like it?!?! I LOVE IT!!!!" I gave my sister a big hug. Then she said in her Teletubby voice,"BIG HUG!!!!!!" I then said,"heheh really?" Then she said,"yes!" She knows I'm a fan of Teletubbies. Well actually she and borris Jr are the only ones that do know. I was speechless. Best. Party. Ever.