I'm his butler! (boyxboy)

Hi everyone,,

I know again a new story from me,, but I wanted to try something different,, And it became a boyxboy.  *kyaa~*  ^_~

So for the people who don't like this,, please leave at ones,,

When like this,, Then please keep reading,,

It's my first boyxboy story so please forgive me for mistakes or anything else,,

Just enjoy,,

O yeah pic at the side is Blake Ravens (Jake Gyllenhaal)  ==>

_____________________________________________________________________________

Luck has never been at my side. Not in the past, not now and not in the future. Well the last part is not completely true. The only thing I cared about was my siblings. Nao and Kay, the twins. After our parents died, our grandma took us in. I was seven, but the twins were just two. They only know how our parents look like because of a picture. A few years later.... our grandma died of a heart attack. They tried to save her but... It didn't help. Let her rest in peace.

We were standing now on us own. I stopped school and started to work to give the younger ones a place to live and a place where they can work on their future. I must admit I'm not dumb or anything. I'm pretty smart, but my family is imported to me, and I don't want to lose these two. After five years of hard work on a nice job and a nice apartment to live, I lose both of them. And again we were standing on the streets. The twins are now fifteen and I'm twenty.

A good friend of mine would take us in for about a month and after that he would leave to an other country. So I needed a job and a new place to live, fast. I started to look on the internet, newspapers and walked by different kind of shops. But I could find anything. I had only a few days left before we must leave again.

''AAAAHHH!!! I'm getting nuts here!'' I yelled and trow the newspaper in front of me on the table. ''Why can't I find anything!?''

''Maybe you are not looking hard enough'' Nao said as he walked into the kitchen. ''Morning''.

''Morning and thanks. I've been up all night and that is the only thing you can say, worm''

''Well sorry for that. And i'm not a worm!'' He yelled at me and slapped on the shoulder.

Nao was the younger one of the twins. He was the one born with the brains, while Kay, the older one, got the attitude. He was the one who always got in trouble at school. And I am always the one who may clean up his mess. Stupid twins.

''Is Kay awake already?'' I asked Nao.

''Yes I am'' I heard from behind. ''Morning. Did you find something?'' Kay asked.

''Nope''  I said while I popped out the ''p''.

I fixed them some breakfast and drove them to school. After telling them to take the bus home because I had some thing to do, I told them goodbye. They walked off and I drove away to try my luck again.Driving to the city again, I parked the car and got out.

''First looking for a place to stay, I think'' I said out loud to myself and started to walk. After walking for two hours, I started to get hungry and decided to grab some lunch by a dinner close by. On my way there I brought a newspaper to look further for a job.  I entered to store and took a sat next to the window.

''May I take your order?'' the waitress asked me.

''One coffee and a tuna sandwich please'' I said and she wrote it down. She smile at me and left.