The beginning

3rd person prov

Michelle Jones walked through the packed halls of her school. She stopped dead in her tracks, when she spotted someone she knew. "Hey flash have you seen peter, I have his homework " she asked, as several high school students push past her to get out of this hell hole. "No not really MJ". "Michelle" she Says in a firm voice. "No", he says taking a step back, "but I've seen Ned"Flash says throwing books in his bag. "I'll just stop by his house"Michelle says walking past him to the exit doors.
Michelle slowly approached her book bag, sitting on her favorite tree. She throws Peters homework in the back pocket. Mostly were she keeps her sketch's. And throws all the crap Peter leaves at school when he leaves early, every two weeks. She knows why he has to leave school early. And that's why she doesn't mind getting his homework. She knew he was living a double life. She knew his secret, she knew he was Spider-Man. She didn't want to bother Peter with this information. It would scare him off. She is just now getting use to having friends. And she would hate to miss Friday movie nights with the two boys. Or talking about how iconic Star wars is.
After about ten minutes of walking down the cold windy streets of Manhattan, she arrived at Peters apartment building. She quickly lunged herself up the stairs to the fifth floor, and up to his apartment door. She took a deep breath before giving two hard knocks on the door. It only took a few seconds for someone to answer. "Hey Michelle, how are you" May greeted her. "Good" Michelle replied before walking into the apartment.
"Want anything to drink sweetie" May asked , as she walked into the kitchen. "Nope I'm good, I just have Peters homework to drop off. Ned couldn't make it today, so it's me again. I'm just gonna go give it to him" Michelle stated before she walked up to Peters door. She give it one hard knock before Peter yells, "Who is it".Michelle rolled her eyes and sighed " it's me loser" as she heard a big loud bang coming from his room. Michelle quickly opened his door to see if he was ok.
Peter quickly threw his Spider-Man suit in his closet. Michelle knew exactly what was going on and thought it was best not to question it. "I have your homework. Ned couldn't make it today,so I had to do it". She said slow examining his body features. He slowly smiles as he noticed what Michelle was doing. After she met eye contact with him she looked at the ground. "Can you please put on a shirt" she asked trying not to look at him. "You're the one who came into my room" Peter laughed out with Confidence. Michelle felt her cheeks turning red. "Well I heard a loud bang, so I thought you were hurt" she explained, while throwing all the papers out of her back pocket of her book bag. "I need to get home it's starting to get late" Michelle said ,before leaving Peter to pick up the papers by himself. He loved how he could get into her head. He and her both knew that he was the only person that can get into her head. Peter would never do that to hurt her, but sometimes it's just so fun to mess with her.
Peter quickly picked up the papers that Michelle threw only moments before. He slowly examined all the papers, before he saw one that caught his eye. This paper wasn't like the rest, no this one was different! It was a sketch. It was a sketch of him! It wasn't him exactly, it was Spider-Man. Peter threw it in his book bag and started on his worksheets.
******************

The next day slowly approached, and it was time for science. Ned and Peter sat together like always. And Michelle was sitting in front of them at her table, alone reading a book. "So I hope you guys all turned in your slips for the upcoming field trip" Mr. Marsh said, as none of the students listened. Mr. Marsh slowly walked up to Michelle, "reading a book I see" he said before yanking it out of her hands. "Hey that's not fair" Peter says standing up. The class quickly grew silent, to watch what was about to unfold. "No one was listening, most of them were on their phones. And the ones that weren't on their phones were talking to their friends" Peter stated. Mr.Marsh slammed the book back down on Michelle's table. "Peter Parker detention". And with that Peter sat down.Michelle turned around to face him. "I guess I'll see you after school, I love drawing people in crisis" she laughed out. "A thank you would be nice" Peter said before looking down at his worksheet.
"Thank you". Peter and Ned's jaw dropped. That's something both of them thought they would never hear come from Michelle's mouth. "You ok losers" Michelle asked , not knowing what the hell was going on. "Nothing" Peter said giving her a smile.
After that the day went by really fast,until lunch. Michelle grabbed her sandwich, tea, and her book, she then carefully made it over to their table.But before she could sit down she noticed a fourth member added to their table. A blonde hair girl with blueish green eyes. " Alex this is Michelle, but you can call her MJ" Peter said giving Michelle a small smile. "That's at least what her friends call her."
"Oh by the way, Michelle I have something of yours" Peter says pulling out the sketch. "How did you get that" Michelle said yanking the sketch from his hand, feeling stupid. "You mixed it up with my homework" Peter explained, as he studied Michelle's facial expression. He had no idea what she was thinking in that beautiful mind of hers. Michelle shoved it into her backpack, trying not to make eye contact with him. "What is it" Alex asked. "Spider-Man" Michelle quietly replied. "Oh my gosh he is so hot" Alex said , earning a look from both Peter and Ned. Alex then turned to look at Mj. "Do you think Spider-Man's hot" She asked Michelle. Peter put his full attention on Michelle. "Yeah how do you feel about Spider-Man" Peter laughed out. " I don't know, I have know idea who he is, or who he looks like" Michelle stated. Which was a big lie.
"You know what" Michelle said coming up with a great idea, "Spider-Man is cute". Peter and Ned both spit out their drinks. "What's wrong with you guys" Michelle asked trying to mess with Peter. "Close your mouth Parker, you might catch some flies"Michelle laughs out. And with that she left, leaving the boys dumbfounded.
It didn't take long for the boys to follow behind her. "Did you her what Mj said"Ned asked. "It was kind of hard not to hear"Peter replied stopping at his locker. "Hey I'm going to head to history"Ned said walking past him. "Ok see you there" Peter said grabbing his book. "Hey spidey" Michelle said while walking past Peter. "Hey Miche" but before he could finish his her name he realized what she said. He quickly pulled Michelle into a dark classroom.
"You know" Peter whisper- yelled. "Yeah that's why I was messing around with you at lunch" she said laughing. "You can't tell anyone, Mr. Stark would kill me" he said freaking out. "I was just now going to tell flash" Michelle whispered back to Peter. "What No" Peter yelled. "I was joking" she replied back while laughing some more. " I would never do that to you Peter" She whispers as she made her way to the door. "Do you still think Spider-Man is cute" Peter asked with a wide smile on his face. Michelle turned around to face Peter " shut up loser". "Don't forget about movie night" Peter shouted as Michelle slammed the door behind her. And with that she was gone.

*************************************************
I hope you guys enjoyed. I love these two so much!!!!!!!