Just Add Love

I had met Milo when we were both just one, and we were the best of friends, then he moved away when we were twelve. I haven't seen him in five years I sort of got to see him grow up because he was a child actor. Girls would squeal whenever someone had mentioned Milo; but to me he was just Milo, the same boy who who had went as a sock for Halloween, and the same boy that said he was going to marry Natalie Portman from the 'Black Swan'. Hell, he might have a chance now, that he has become so famous.

"He's coming here!!!" my best friend Ellie came screaming towards me.

"Woah! Slow down! Who is coming?" I'm not going to lie I knew who she was talking about she only got excited like that for one person.

"Milo Rose of course!" Knew it

"Oh yeah I know."

"How are you so calm Miley?" 

"Ellie, it's just Milo, you have known him since you were five. The real question is how are you so excited?"

"Well  that's no fair you have known him since you were 2"

"Please we haven't talked in four and a half years, he probably doesn't even remember my name." all of a sudden screams start filling the hallways, and there he is.

"Looks like Milo has arrived" I can see Ellie anxiously wanting to meet him.

"Go!" 

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yes! Now, before I change my mind" She ran towards him. I couldn't help but smile. 

I'm in Homeroom and guess who walks in. Milo. 

"Hello Mr. Rose Please sit there" Mr. Maddison said this coolly but I could tell he was freaking out.

"Actually I was hoping to sit next to Miley Hall." Suddenly every single eye in the room was on me.

"Um, sure. What ever you want Mr. Rose."

"You can just call me Milo"  The class went by surprisingly smoothly considering. I walked out of home room and was pulled into a closet.

"What the" I heard the light clink on and there he was. Milo had gotten so tall, he was at least a foot taller than me.

"Listen, I wanted a chance to talk to you alone, without people eavesdropping." 

"Ok"

"I'm sorry we lost touch, I got so busy and" I cut him off.

"It's okay. You got famous, I didn't expect you to keep in touch with me."

"But I wanted to. Miley, do you know why I'm here?"

"No"

"I'm here because I have feelings for you." Oh Boy.

"What?"

"I couldn't stand being away for you for one more second." My heart was pounding, what I did next was completely unexpected. I kissed him.

"Woah! You know if we do this, things for you will never be the same. You'll be harassed by the paparazzi." Milo cautions me   

"I know and I don't care." Excited by my answer he burst out of the closet and yelled

"Miley Hall is my girlfriend!" What was I getting myself into?