Black Nails

It was a typical Saturday night. Well not typical. Dan and Phil were supposed to go out for dinner, but Phil had to stay late at work, so Dan was left alone at home. He figured this was the perfect time to pull out his favorite outfit to wear when Phil wasn't home. He walked over to his closet, opened it, and walked to the back. He moved a few boxes to the side. Sitting down, he pulled out a drawer, and skimmed through the items. Dan stood back up, put the boxes back, and walked back to his and Phil's room. He payed the items down on his bed, and took a step back admiring them. He walked away, and into the bathroom, pulling a bottle of black holo nail polish out of his pocket. He took a deep breath, and began painting his nails. After about 30 minuets, the nails were painted, and dried. Dan looked at his nails, and smiled to himself at the job well done. He walked back into his room, and looked at the mesh crop top that he had somewhat showed his fans earlier that morning. He posted an Instagram story, showing the mesh, but not too much. He did love watching the fans all freak out about what exactly he was wearing. Dan pulled his shirt off, and pulled the mesh one on. He turned around and looked in the mirror giggling at the fact you could see his nipples even through the black that covered that area. He pulled on some black leggings that had rips in them. He still needs his edginess in this outfit. He sat down in front of the mirror and grabbed the white platform shoes with a see through heel, so you could see the old flowers in the actual heel. He stood back up, and walked to his closet, opened a drawer, and pulled out a pair of decently sized gold hoops. He cocked his head to the side and spent a good 5 minuets looking at them and debating wether or not to wear them. He finally decided to put them on. He strutted out of his closet like the little hoe he is. Dan sat down on the bed, and took a bunch of selfies. Then he stood up in-front of the mirror once again, and took some full body pics. Making sure he stuck his ass out just enough to not be too noticeable. He opened messages on his phone, picked his few favs, and sent them to Phil, with the message saying, "Like what you see daddy? I'm waiting for you to get home." Dan sat down on the bed and laughed, hoping to get Phil's attention and bring him home. Phil didn't reply. Instead he got in his car and rushed home. He walked through the front door, and into Dan's room. "This is for disturbing me at work, you needy slut," Phil said as he pushed Dan onto the bed.

I wrote this a few weeks ago, and forgot it ended that way. I love Smut, but suck at writing it so I ended it at that. New oneshot coming soon. <3