Intro 👏🏼

How else do I start off a story? I have no idea I'm just stalling tbh. Here we go

ATHENA'S POV

Athena slid down the rail from her spiralled staircase. Today was a good day. She was going out with her friends to the forest to meet up with some older boys to get drunk and high all night. She was supposed to be spending time with her grandparents so she can claim there fortune when they die but she could care less. Her dad just doesn't want to pay for her college even though he could end world hunger with his amount of money. She finds it disgusting. Athena wore a nike sweather and some track pants. Of course its not her sexiest outfit but it'll work, plus she liked the idea of looking like a hypebeast. She skipped out of the mansion without saying goodbye or when she'll be back and hopped into her friends car. They have been driving for about an hour or 2 when she finally noticed they weren't taking her to some frat party.

"Guys where exactly are we going now?" She questioned looking at the 3 people in the car. They all looked at eachother and nodded.

"Might aswell do it now" The driver who Athena thought was her friend shrugged pulling over. They guy who was also in the backseat with her grabbed her hair and threw her head against the car window. Just like that she was out like a light.

JAYDEN'S POV

He woke up in a circle surrounded by pine trees. He didn't want to freak out there was probably animals around. For a moment he couldn't even remember his name. He stretched getting up noticing he was covered in scratches. They stung like hell so he put snow on the dried scab. He decided to explore and while trudging through the snow. He noticed a cabin maybe a feel killiomonters away and headed for it.