1.

Y/N POV

Today is moving day and you couldn't be any less excited about it. You were happy at your school with your friends. I mean technically you're only moving to another city but your parents are forcing you to move schools. Which you totally think is unnecessary. I mean it's a couple of cities away from where you live but you have a car.

"Ugh." You groan as you lift the last box from your room into the u-haul.

"Well that's the last of it." Your dad says.

You mumble an "mhm" and get into your car. They seem to be taking awhile to get into the u-haul, so you take out your phone and text your best friend Dinah.

To Denim Jeans: Welp we're leaving now :(

About 2 minutes later you hear a door slam across the street. You look up and see Dinah running full speed from her house. You watch as she doesn't even look before running across the street. She gets to your door and yanks it open. 

"You... Are....  Not.... Gonna... Just... Leave.. Without... Saying... Goodbye.. Bitch." She says in between breaths. You chuckle and get out so you can give her a hug.

"Ugh I'm gonna miss you so much." You mumble out  as you hide your face in the crook of her neck. 

"I'm gonna miss you too Y/N/N." She chuckles lightly knowing you had a dirty look on your face due to the nickname.

You break away from the hug and your parents finally are ready. "Well I guess this is it now." You look down sadly.

"Oh yes you act like I'm never gonna see you again, kid." She pats your back and gives you a big toothy grin.  You finally get into your car and she watches you leave, still standing on what used to be your front lawn.