In A Castle - Prologue

The wind is strong but it's calming. A boy was standing and gazing at the beautiful scenery in front of the castle. His blonde bushy hair was waving because of the wind. He curled a smile while looking at the grand castle.

The boy, named Park Jimin is a cute and bubbly boy that is very famous among the people because of his humble, generous and cute smile. There is this prince, that he admire very much. He in love with the prince's voice but never meet him. He just knew about the prince's voice by hearing the tape from the old radio which is his grandfather's. And now, he standing in front of the castle while holding the tape. He coughed and readily to meet the prince now.

Jimin : Yosh! My heart beating so fast, im not ready for this. *put palm on chest*
The guard : *look at Jimin sharply* Are you sure you want to en-
Jimin : Y-Y-YES! I'M VERY SURE! *shouting with a loud voice*
The guard : *shocked* Ah, okay. Please don't shout. *give Jimin a way* You may enter.
Jimin : T-th-thank you. *bows and enter the castle*
The guard : Hm, such a weird kid. *shrug* *continue guarding*

At last, Jimin entered the castle. He was amazed by the beautiful arts in the castle. Because of his amazement, he bumped onto someone.

Jimin : Ah! Ch-chaesonghaeyo! *bows* The prince : Who-who are you? Why are you here?
Jimin : *shocked* Y-YOU! You are the prince right?
The prince : Huh? Yes, i'm the prince. Can i know what is your purpose-
Jimin : I-I-I'M PARK JIMIN! I'M YOUR FAN! *show the tape*
The prince : *saw the tape, felt ashamed* Wh- How-
Jimin : Ah! I'm sorry again. *bows* Actually, i come here to meet you. I ever heard about the legend of the beautiful voice of the prince but they said that the prince never shows his face in front of people. They only know about the elder brother of the prince.
The prince : *eye pupils get bigger* I-I'm. I'm not that prince- Go away! Or i will call a guard to-
Jimin : Wait! Before that, can i ask you something?
The prince : Wh-wh-what is it?!
Jimin : Neoui ireomeun mwonji?
The prince : Um. M-Min Yoongi. *red cheeks*
Jimin : *smile* Such a cute name. So, do you want to be a singer? I love singing too, if you want to join me, we can make a band. I already heard your song, and i know that you can-
Yoongi : ENOUGH! J-just, just get out from here. I don't want to be a singer, and I don't even know how to sing. *pushed Jimin hard*
Jimin : *fell* Ahh! I- I-
Yoongi : Please. Go away. *turned around*
Jimin : *silent* Am I saying the wrong things? *stand up and let out a sigh*

Suddenly, a strong light hits Jimin's eyes.
Jimin : ARGHHHH! *sudden woke up* Oh god. I'm dreaming again. *holds hair tight*
Jungkook : *open the door* Ya, jimin-hyung. Wake up already, we need to train for the next comeback stage.
Jimin : *startled* Ah, yes. Wait for me. Jungkook : Okay. *went out*
Jimin : Fuhh, i need to go fast- *looking at the man at the corner* Hm? Isn't that Yoongi?
Yoongi : *humming* Hmm, hmm, hm~ *sing a singing part in Outro:Tear*
Jimin : *smile* (Yes, i like his voice. I really admire him. But why he hide it?) *look at Yoongi for a long time*
Yoongi : *noticed Jimin looks at him* Oh? Is the training start? *stand up*
Jimin : *startled, his cheeks turn red* Y-yes. Let's go.
Yoongi : Okay, you can go first.
Jimin : Okay. *went out*
Yoongi : *let a sigh* Why he acting cute though? Tch. (That mochi-) *stand*

Then, the man with a pair of shiny earring went out from the studio. He just curled a smile while looking at Jimin's body from back. Until they arrived at the training room, they just hide their curly smile for each other.
.
.
.
.
P R O L O G U E - E N D

Note from author; So, i just read this kind of thing from instagram that Yoongi said his relationship with Jimin like yellow in colour

Note from author;
So, i just read this kind of thing from instagram that Yoongi said his relationship with Jimin like yellow in colour. Yes, i'm really bad in deciding a title so i just use the word yellow for this story. Enjoy!