Ouija Board

"Hey Marie!" Sam said, tapping my shoulder.
"What?" I replied back.
"I heard you have a Ouija Board. You should bring it next time."
"Alright." This was my third day of volunteering at the lighthouse. It was extremely haunted. Their are photographs in the gift shop to prove it too.

The next day I brought it in my guitar bag. After work we went into the house connecting to the actual light house. The whole house is themed how it would be in the 1800's and it's super creepy. Their are old dolls everywhere. So Me, Sam, Josie, Jane, and Chris sat in a circle. Josie and Jane refused to touch the board. We were centered in the middle of the living room, which is the room where the most activity happens. Me, Sam, and Chris each put two fingers onto the planchette, and asked if anyone was there. It slowly moved to yes. We asked what it's name was and it slowly spelled out D-A-N-I-E-L.
"Daniel?" We asked. It moved to yes with more ease.
After talking to it for a few minutes we heard a loud humming from out of the living room. My eyes teared up as we all started freaking out.
"I'm done! I wanna be done!" I yelled. "Can we just end it please!"
"Alright." Sam said. So we said goodbye and I took my hands off of the planchette. Sam and Chris did it a second time. We found out that it was two of the old lighthouse keepers. We asked them which of us was their favorite. "J-O-S-I-E" it spelled out with much ease.
"Yesss!" Josie said.
"Which of us is your least favorite."
It spelled out "S-A-M"
"Great." Sam said sarcastically. "Is it because I'm gay?" He said jokingly. The planchette moved quickly to yes. We all laughed.
He then went on to ask if they wanted to harm him.
"N-O"
After talking with the spirits for a few minutes , Josie, who was sitting next to Sam, looked down at his leg.
"Oh my god!" She said, covering her mouth.
"What?" We all asked eagerly. She pointed down at Sam's leg. Their were three tiny finger prints that were dark red.
"Oh my god." I said
"Those look like kid's fingers." Josie said. We then heard a loud bang from outside. We all started freaking out when Josie said, "it was from outside so it was probably our boss." We all calmed down after agreeing upon that.
Jane leaned on me and after a few seconds, smacked my arm. "Stop!" She said.
"Stop what?"
"Did You just elbow me?"
"Oh my god, no." I said freaking out more than I already was. We ended the previous game, and Chris left. Now it was just me and Sam playing.
"Is there anyone here?" Sam said. The planchette didn't move for about a minute, but then moved to yes. "Are you a demonic spirit?" He added. The planchette moved to yes and we all bolted out of there. We went into the main building, and as we were about to go into the back room, our boss stopped us.
"What did you brake?" He asked.
"We didn't brake anything" we all said.
"Then what was that loud bang inside of the house?"
"We thought that came from out here." Josie said.
"Nope."
Me and Sam stared at each other as we ran upstairs freaking out. I shoved the Ouija Board into my guitar bag and went back downstairs. When we were outside, we all said that we felt like we were going to puke.
"Great. I hope this doesn't bring anything into my house." I said.
We all said our goodbyes and went home.