Part 1

"Students let me introduce you to your new classmate , Jin ." said Mr. James .

" Jin you can sit next to Selena. " he pointed to me .

"Oh." said Jin .

"Hi ." from me to Jin he giving me a little laugh .

"Hi ." he reply .

"So where'd you from ?"

"Selena please stop distract other people who want to study . " said Mr. James .

After the classes finished .....

On my with my friend way home , she started asking me .

"Hey , do you think Jin is kinda like 'hot' ? "

"I think he is a little bit ." (me)

"Just a little bit .Ohh come on . I think he is that kind of men ." ( friend )

"Okay , then ." (me )

I

reached home ....

I got into my room quickly and started to use my phone . Checking messages and social medias, of course.
When I opened my message , I got a new message from an unknown number . I opened the message and the number just send a "Hi " to me .

To me that is kinda creepy because
you just got a message from an unknown number that says "Hi" .

I started to reply a " Hi " back to the number and it started send me a text that says ,

" Let's play game .You must know who am I in a duration of 30 days . If you don't I'll give a punishment to you ." (unknown )

"Okay I'll play it . And what if I do ? " (me)

" If you do , you can give me a punishment . You can only give me a question a day . " (unknown)

"So when is the game started ? " (me)

"Today . Fyi I count days not hour " (unknown )