A/N (Long Paragraph Inbound)

Wassup!

Okay, probably not the best to start off with an Author's note but I gotta tell you guys what's going on. So, basically what's gonna happen is that I'm going to write this fanfic, because I plan to lay out how I envision the story first, and because this is my first fanfic, it's kinda absolutely trash, so, after I finish it the first time round I'm rewriting it again, so we all can see if I made some sort of "improvement" I guess. This is basically my way of experimenting what I can do and seeing what I can't do and just putting out my experiment to the public so that I can have a better finished product. It will be a long journey. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes cringe, even though we'll probably pass that line of cringe, but hey! We're all learning here. I just wanted to read some good Gency and for some reason I can't find anything good, or anything that satisfies me I guess, and I'm one to talk because my stuff is more dry than a chicken without seasoning. Anyway, thank you for reading, thank you for viewing my experimental stories, and thank you for going on this journey with me. And note that this journey is all just for fun. Gleep out.

(I would also like constructive criticism please too!)