FALLING WITH METEORS

For everyone who made my sunrise livelier.

***

Malinaw ang pagbagsak ng mga bulalakaw

Meteors do fall, they fall dashingly. I've witnessed it once and it occur to me how beautiful it was. It wasn't in a swift motion, the fall you almost never got to see. Mine was different, you don't have to glint your eyes just to see it clearly, because in all clarity, it occur to me how beautiful it was. It burns brightly, it shines with the stars. For that moment, the meteor owned the sky.

And I had a silly thought once. What if it falls to me, for me... oh heavens, I would fall with it, I'd fall for it too. But if it falls in my land, that means it already lose its light. Nothing but a stone that came from a vast darkness. Perhaps, I could only watch from my ground. Perhaps, falling can be beautiful too, even without landing.

The words that lingers to my bones almost escaped from my lips, I was about to say it. Those words, I almost said it. And our lives might have turned differently, for the better or for the worst, only the meteor knows. Only if I had... But I didn't.

"Hey, Meteo..."

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Date Started:
Date Finished:

"I want someone to read these words and understand me for just one second so I'm not alone with my thoughts." -Christy Ann Martine

Note:

This is not edited and you might encounter errors (grammatical/typo) ahead. I will take an action of editing this as soon as I can, for now I am hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you.

Installments of the series are all stand-alone, however, interconnected. Each book might contain spoilers.