First Date

Tom put on his favorite blue button up shirt and his tan pants. This is his first date with the beautiful Zendaya Coleman. Tom has been waiting since the third grade to ask her out. He checks his watch, and leaves to pick her up. Tom drives a Black Ferrari with creme white interior. He got the car just months before the date, not because he wanted to impress her but because he had made a lot of money from acting as Spiderman. When he shows up outside of Zendaya's house he turns off the music, and walks up to her door. Tom rings the doorbell once because it is more classy than knocking. Zendaya sees him from her bedroom window and smiles. She walks downstairs and opens the door. Her brown eyes catch Tom's. Tom thinks Zendaya looks lovely but he always liked her eyes, he fell in love with them. She is wearing a black knee length skirt paired with a white blouse and those adidas shoes she wears almost everyday. He takes her hand and walks to the car, he opens the door for her and does not close it until she is buckled in. They are in no rush. Tom walks to the other side and sits down. Zendaya has the radio on, smooth, classical music. She is very forward; she has always been forward like this. That is one of Tom's favorite things about her. Tom tries to be as relaxed as Zendaya is, but can't. He is anxious around her and she finds this cute. Tom has this date perfectly planned out. What they are going to do is a surprise to Zendaya. Tom parks the car by a beautiful garden and they get out. Tom feels upset that he didn't get a chance to open the door for her, but soon forgets about it. Tom walks to the back of the car and gets the picnic basket while Zendaya stands at the car door. Tom meets Zendaya and they both walk through the garden, he finds a smooth spot and lays a towel down and sets the basket on top. He scrambles as he sees Zendaya is ahead, looking at all the different flowers. Tom is also amazed; he did not know it would be this pretty. He had only seen this place from pictures. After they both sat on the blanket, they get into a very deep conversation about how bumble bees are endangered. Zendaya laughs because a bee comes by and lands on the basket's handle. Tom jumps up and starts freaking out because he notices the bee. He isn't allergic to bees but he doesn't want to get stung. Zendaya is now laughing at Tom. She shoos it away so he can come back. Tom is now calm, and feels safe. They keep talking for a while and lose track of time because they are enjoying each other's company. Zendaya has a meeting to go to soon. Tom values Zendaya so he cleans up very quickly. They get into the car and leave. If they didn't go straight to there, she would be late. Zendaya is so satisfied with their date. Tom is driving with great posture, focused on getting her on time to her meeting. Zendaya is slouched in her chair, staring into Tom's eyes. Staring at Tom's well sculpted face, she almost feels intimidated by him. The car ride is silent. She just keeps looking at him. They finally arrive outside the office building. Tom looks at Zendaya and she smiles. They had a great time together. They both get out and Tom checks his watch. There is a minute before Zendaya has to check in. Tom really wants to kiss her, but he is too nervous. He goes in for a hug, instead, Zendaya kisses him. It is the most fantastic kiss to happen. Zendaya opens her eyes and sees someone walk by. She pulls away and laughs. She then walks into her office. It was a date like other dates and yet perfect among dates.