Chapter 1.

**Haileys POV.**
I walked into Midwest Street Cars and hugged my brother and his girlfriend, who is also Kentuckys sister, Tae. Shawn was asleep in a chair and I saw the perfect opportunity to prank Shawn. "Hey. Do you have any pink toe nail polish?" I whispered to Tae. "Yeah. Let me go get it." She whispered and walked away. Justin leaned over and whispered: "Hes gonna kill you." I giggled and shook my head. "Nah." I said. A few minutes later, Tae walked back in with hot pink nail polish and some clear coat. She handed it to me and I sat down on the floor. Shawn snored and I slowly lifted his foot for it to rest on my knee. I started painting his nails and luckily, he didnt even wake up. I stood up and got rid of the evidence and then he woke up. We started working like we usually do and he finally stood up. Tae started giggling and I told her to shush. I guess Shawn mustve looked down and he said: "What the fuck?!" We all turned around and started laughing at him. "My toe nails are pink. Who did this?!" He said, halfway pissed. I hid behind my brother and that obviously made me look guilty. "Hailey Renee Shearer." Shawn said. I peered around from behind my brother and smiled at Shawn. "Yes, Shawny?" I said. "Did you do this?" He said, pointing to his toes. I started laughing and nodded. "Look at the bright side, its different for you." Justin laughed. "Whatever." He huffed and walked away. On the inside, I was a bit sad because hes probably mad at me. So, I followed him to the offices and found him in his office. "Im sorry. I just saw the perfect chance to prank you." I mumbled. "Hailey, its fine." He chuckled. I walked in and he grabbed my hand and pulled me around to him. He pulled me onto his lap and hand one of his feet propped up on a cooler. "They actually dont look that bad." He smiled. "I'll re-paint them for you." I said. "You dont have to today. You did a great job." He said. I smiled at him and nodded. I layed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I could almost go to sleep until my brother came in. "Well, yall made up quick." Justin chuckled. I heard Tae awe from behind him. "Yeah. Hailey did a good job on them so Im gonna keep them pink for the day." Shawn said. I looked at him and he winked at me. "Alright, well, we're about to go get lunch. Yall can go when we get back." Justin said. We both nodded and they left. I sat down on a stool across from Shawn while he checked emails. "So, are you gonna get me back or what?" I smirked. He glared at me with a smirk and said: "I thought about wrapping your car with a pink wrap my dad can make." "You do that and I will PAINT your car, trailer, and truck pink." I said. He looked at me wide eyed and then shook his head. "Oh yeah. I'd go there. Wont be Murder Nova, it'd be Flamingo Nova." I smirked and walked out. I heard Shawn mumble something so I turned around and walked back in. "What was that?" I said. "Nothing." He smirked. "Mkay." I said. Then, I heard his footsteps running behind me so I took off running out the door. I started to run out of energy so I gave up and he picked me up from behind. "Shawn! Put me down!" I squealed. He finally put me down and kissed my cheek, leaving me confused and breathless.