Bts. 1. HOW YOU MEET

JIN : You were Shopping in vegetable section suddenly you forgot to buy important ingredient for (your/favourite/dish) so you go there to get it.  But it was at  high shelf.  But suddenly a man comes and helps you as he saw you struggling.  "Here take this " "Thank you " "Myself Jin " "I'm y/n " "Nice to meet you . As you help me want to go for coffee down the corner if your not in rush " "sure let's go "

SUGA : You were walking in the park at late night cause you cannot sleep.  As matter of fact there was know one except you and few guys near the roadside.  As you made you're way towards the bench and sat down.  Suddenly you heard some footsteps coming near.  Then you heard a voice "Hey pretty girl you seem alone want to join us we will have fun " . As soon as you heard this voice you became scared.  But then a man came up and said " sorry but she is not interested ". You found this voice smoothing.  So he put a hand on your shoulder and walk you out of it.  "Miss you should not be somewhere like this dangerous hour " "yes and thank you for helping me out there.  Myself y/n " " Your welcome myself Min Yoongi.  Mind if I walk you to your House " "Not at all "

RM : you were visiting a library for a book which was important for your project which was due next week. You were about to ask the librarian about the book when suddenly a tall man comes with the exact book you wanted. You asked the librarian if their was another book available but she said it was last copy. You were about to go but suddenly the man spoke,"hey if you need this book so much you can take it ,I will take some other book "you uncertainly asked, "is that okay with you " He said "Ofcourse,but at least have a coffee with "and you definitely said yes as daily you are not asked for the coffee by handsome man.

This is my first time writing something so please of you like please comment and vote.
And feel free to send request.