What makes you so special - Fujitora

As you suspected, the admiral Kizaru used you, he even went as far as pretending not to know you at all and brushing you off as another grunt. You still felt sore and tender from his forced encounter, so you knew you weren’t dreaming it, but you felt scarred by the whole experience. Though you had to work through your trauma and prepare for the new admiral that was yet to come. You had to set up and organize a banquet to greet the new admiral, though you expected him to be just like the others, cold and cruel. You were finishing up when the time arrived, the fleet admiral Akainu calling everyone to attention and to stand in a line leading from the carrier ship to the banquet hall. You lined yourself up at the end of the hall towards the double doors after finishing the final touches, smoothing your hand over your head to make sure you didn’t look messy. You then stood at attention as the new admiral was being lead to the banquet hall by the fleet admiral Akainu and admiral Kizaru. You didn’t get a good look at him, all you were able to catch were his purple robes. You would soon enter after them to introduce yourself as the assistant to the admirals’ with the other marine grunts filing in behind you to get a look of the new admiral. You carefully walk to them with your gaze down to the floor. You carefully approached them and cleared your throat awkwardly, “e-excuse me admiral Kizaru, fleet admiral Akainu, I just came to introduce myself to the new admiral,” you informed them awkwardly.

“You can do that later, brat, we’re trying to make him feel welcomed,” Akainu scoffed. You shift and take a step back to bow, “s-sorry sir.. I’ll be leaving now..” The new admiral stepped up from behind the men and cleared his throat, “pardon me. But I would like to speak to the young lady that I would be working with.” You pick up your head and look up at the blind man in the purple yukata that came between your two superiors with a soft expression. “If you want to get to work, then fine, welcome party is over, get to cleaning up,” Akainu scoffed, pushing the blind man towards you, making him bump into you. He used his cane to gain his barrings and carefully removed himself from you, “sorry about that miss, I didn’t mean to bump against you.” You blush and look down, “i-it’s my fault for speaking up sir, it won’t happen again..” He chuckles lowly and blindly reached out to pat your head, “no worries, everybody makes mistakes. I can’t wait to get to work with you miss..?” You blush harder and look to him with a hopeful gaze, “_-_____..” He smiled warmly and rumbles lowly, “_____, I look forward to working with you from this point forward.” Your heart skipped a beat after hearing him utter your name, “shall we get to work? Lest we upset the fleet admiral Akainu.” You give him a nod and smile widely, wider than you have before, “y-yes sir! Right away admiral-uh..” He chuckles and removed his hand from your head, “Fujitora, but you may call me Issho.” You nod excitedly, “Issho..” He rumbles and used his cane to direct himself, “let’s get started _____.” You again nod and follow his lead. He stopped as he reached the doors, “could you direct me? I don’t remember much about the new headquarters.” You giggle and carefully take his large hand, the blush on your face increasing, “right away sir..” He was so kind and charming, nothing like the other admirals, you knew that you enjoy working under him.