Chapter 4

I know you hate me.......but please forgive me! I'll give you ice cream!!!!!!!!

 please read ending vote.

CHAPTER 4

We had been driving for long time, at least it felt like it. My silent tears had dried up on my face and my head pounded from lack of water.

I didn't know what to do anymore, well it's not like a knew what to do before, but now I'm really clueless. I wonder if I will ever see my parents again, my brother, my best friends. It all seems to fuzz up in my head like a distant memory, because I knew I wouldn't be going back for a while.

Connor was bouncing in his seat while complaining that he had to pee and Alec has was glaring at me like he has been doing this whole time.

The car suddenly came to a halt and Jason turned around in his seat, "We're here." He said looking into my eyes; they were cold but I couldn't bring myself to look away. An unexpected jolt from next to me made me turn. Connor jumped out of the car screaming 'Gotta  pee! Gotta pee!' and ran into the house.

House. It looked normal enough, like a place a family would be started. The home was brown and tan standing at three levels with dead grass surrounding it.

Getting out the car I found that the air was cool and moist unlike home, so unlike home. The house was right on the ocean with a beach separating the crashing waves and what I will now call home. 

"Stop day-dreaming and get in here!" Alec screamed at me harshly. Fear bubbled in me just by hearing his voice and I ran to get inside. Jason came in after me with three bags on money in his hands. 

"Your first job," he said to me, "is to clean this all up." I looked up from the floor for the first time to see that the house didn't look anything like it did on the inside.

It was like a tornado hit. Dirty clothing was strewn everywhere along with old pizza boxes, and discared beer and soda bottles. There was a horrible stench coming from the bathroom with a yellow toilet on display.

"This is too much! I can't..."

"I don't care if you can't Valerie, you will. Now come on Alec we have to take this stuff upstairs." Jason said turning away and going up stairs.

And suddenly I was more alone then ever, in a dirty house with flies to be my only companion.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This has not been edited.

Hey guys. I know is short, im sorry it's 1:15 in the morning my time and my brain is slowly shutting down. i also know I don't deserve your beautiful votes and comments, but if you do it will give me a sign that you guys are still reading which will give me the encouragement to continue. Thanks.

VampObsessed64