Undecided

By Anonymous

Legend Of Garnet

In the beginning there was Garnet, and so it shall be in the end

Garnet was the planet, and she was very alone

One day while she was being sad, she felt a speck walking

She guided the speck past the rivers and the mountains

The speck was then led to the mouth of the world

Garnet spoke, “What are you, my young child?”

The speck lit up with a yellow light and said, “I am Willpower!”

And flew into Garnet

Feeling the specks power and sense of life, Garnet smiled

And breathed life to the first humans to walk the planet

In the beginning there was Garnet, and so it shall be in the end

Chapter 1: The Ceremony

            “Pyrus hurry up! The chiefs about to start! You can NOT be late for your own coming of age, now can you?”                                                                                                                            Groaning, Pyrus sat up from his cot on the warm ground. Stretching out his sore muscles, he slowly stood up and yawned.                                                                                                                      Why do we always throw parties the night before a ceremony?  

The night before had, in fact, been one of the best nights of his life, however sore he may be. Cracking his neck, he looked around the stone room he called home. Smaller than most rooms, he was still glad Clan Earth-breaker had taken him in.  Just because he was an orphan, doesn’t mean the village didn’t love him like one of their own. The clan mother, Emerald, a big towering woman, with a heart of gold, took one look at him, when they had found him crying outside the city at the age of 4, and swept him into a big hug, saying she’d fight anyone for being able to keep him. The Clan leaders got a big laugh out of that, and had let her keep him.

“Pyrus, Let’s go!”  Emerald shouted through the wooden door, pounding on it.

She better not break that poor door down.

Smiling at the thought, he shouted back.

“I got it, Already!”

Pyrus threw on a simple shirt and the ceremonial dark purple jacket over his dyed dark red pants. Busting open the door, he ran past closed doors and slid into the clan hall. It was a giant structure with a now dying fire pit in the middle surrounded by a circular table with chairs strewn everywhere. The walls were made of stone, and there were doors leading to different parts of the Clan areas. On one side there was a giant wooden door that led outside, and had his boots waiting by them. On the other side was a metal door that led to Emeralds War room. Looking up he saw the mural of the Legend of Garnet.  The hall was dark with only a few parts of sunlight peeking in. He was alone.

They must all be at the ceremony already. This means I’m really late!

Pulling on his boots one at a time, he rushed out of the hall, and sprinted towards the center of the Hallows. The Hallows was the city where all of the earth clans were based. In the center was a giant system of connected tunnels, and only the Desperados used them.