Chapter 8

Audre's POV

----------------------

I CANT BELIEVE I WAS LOST!!!

As I tried to find my way back to the camp site where everyone was, I heard someone.

"Hello?"

I said trying not to cry.

"HELLO AUDRE! >:)"

I couldn't believe who I saw standing in front of me. It was Harry's stupid crazy fan girl.

"Are you lost Audre?, I can help you get back."

After she said that she then grabbed me in a choke hold with a knife on my neck and said,

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you."

I rolled my eyes replying with

"Can we go!?"

She then walked carefully back the exact way I came to go to the stupid bathroom and man screw that next time I'm going in the woods.

"We're here Audre Bear >:)"

I just wanted to kick her in her ugly fan girl face!

"Wake up babes! I've got someone who is somewhat important to you!

She shouted. Everyone groaned and moaned about getting up so early but they quickly unzipped the tents and saw me with a knife by my neck.

Harry's POV

--------------------------

What they hell was going on I heard someone outside the tent so we all exited out tents.

I can't believe its Audre and that crazy fan girl but I think this was to far.

"Why? why do you do this can't you see I am happy can't you accept that?"

I said trying not to expose my secret crush over Audre.

"I can accept that but why aren't you happy with me or with all of us fans Harry? I want you to love me"

I can't believe she was that crazy I was just so out of it I felt bad for even getting Audre, Sam, or April in this. I just wanted Audre in my arms.

April's POV

----------------------

Harry and A fan girl arguing I can't believe it just idk I feel as if it's to much to be putting a knife to my bestfriends neck because Harry loves her!?!

Their conversation continued

"KISS ME HARRY"

Were the words that came out of the fan girls mouth. Harry's jaw dropped as he mummed a few words.

"Are y-you serious?"

Harry said with anger in his face. The fan girl replied with

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

She tightened the knife into Audre's neck. Audre started to cry and as she did she sniffled,

"Harry, please just do it"

What was Audre thinking!!!

Sam's POV

------------------------

If this stupid Fangirl didn't have a knife in her hand I would freaking smash her face in!

Audre was released as the kiss began and as they started to kiss I could hear clicks and see flashes.