Chapter 0: Prologue

Lycan's POV
I was finally finished with the entire story of I Love Yoo and was somewhat surprised that she didn't end up with one of the boys. Even though Shin-Ae wasn't with someone, I felt happy for her for finally finding happiness and able to support her dad.

Despite the Kousuke and Nol neither being the end game, Kousuke found someone else to be happy with, Nol broke up with Alyssa which was probably my favorite scene ever and he was single, happy, and he even got a pet dog who was so adorable!!!

After me finishing the last episode I head to bed even though it was four in the mornin but why should I care? I work at home.

As I fell asleep, I got a weird dream and was in some black room with a glowing woman in the center. Then I realized, I WAS QUIMCHEE!!! It felt weird going to her since it felt like I was walking to a god because of  whiteo glow around her

"Uh, hello?" I spoke,"Hello, what's your name?" Quimchee said."Lycan, why am I here?" I answered."Well since you know my series ended, the ILY series became unstable. and is trying erewrite itself.","What I'm basically asking you to do is to  keep the world in check to keep it stable and going smoothly." She told me.

"First off, you can make worlds?" I questioned."Don't question it's complicated" She answered."So, is it a yes or no?".Without hesitation I said yes."Great! Just to let look now, you will be 18-23 during the story" Quimchee warned me.

When we were done talking I woke up into an apartment that looked like Shin-Ae's. As I was waking up, a small Korean girl who was Shin-Ae saw me in her room.