Darkness:Nico

Footsteps thudded across the heavy stone floor. It was coming, every footstep leading to my doom. The place didn't look very fun, from the dull stone floors to all those creepy-looking gargoyle statues on the walls.

Anyway, my name is Nico. I lived at Camp Half-Blood until I ended up here. I landed in front of this CREEPY tower-which seemed like my kind of place-and then people dragged me inside. It's weird, really. I couldn't see their faces since they were covered with cloth. I saw one symbol on the floor as they dragged me into a huge stone room; a tower with a greek letter carved into the floor. (It was the symbol for sigma, but I'm not really sure why.)

Okay, back to the scene. I'm meeting my doom. Here we go.

"Are you ready, Nico?" someone snarled, right outside the open door. I couldn't see who-or what-it was, since the people who dragged me here also chained me to a chair, along with strapping weird devices onto my arms.

It entered the room. The person wore a heavy cloak that was a deep shade of black. I couldn't see their face, even with this person inches away from me. I could only see eyes that were piercing me.

"Never mind then. Let the transfer begin!" the person spoke, and pulled a lever.

Pain exploded in my eyes. I felt something rush into my head, and memories faded as these new things rushed in. It felt completely dark and gloomy, like I had never had moments of happiness in my life.

"Let me go!" I snapped. "I don't belong HERE!" I couldn't remember much from my past. "What did you do to me?"

"The powers of darkness have accepted you," the person spoke, their voice soft. The voice was female-that was the only thing I knew about her. "Goodbye." the woman said, a grin on her face. The person turned around, making her shadow reflect on me. My legs sank into her shadow, and I fell into darkness. The last thing I heard was an evil cackle as I slipped through the shadow, like a shard of glass through skin.