Prologue: My thirst of Bloody Killing!!

"You know this is your fault Maxus Davis..." A Male Teen wearing a Blood Stain Trench Coat with a tank top, Gloves, Holster for his M1911's with a long bowie knife walking into the moonlight with a smiles. "You have killed my family and those who I have love..."

The Man name Maxus Davis cough up blood. "Yo...You are goi...going to pay for killing Joey Bagels mens.."

The Killer eyes were shining red and white colors with a face that held no regrets. "You honestly think I care Maxy..." The Killer walk up with a hatchet and a black metal bladed Cane. "You should know that you have been a bad...bad..." The Killer swung his cane in the man face as he screams. "Boy who is going to learn not to f**k with me..."

Then the Killer snap his head up with a grin as he blurred blocking a sword from a ninji name Aursa Knokora. "Nice try but..." A palm strike from the killers hand into the assassin neck staggering just enough for the killer to give a powerful boot strike causing the assassin to go through walls...

The Killer then turn to the man who held a pistol to his head. "You are joking right now?"

"You are d-GAH!!" Maxus arms flew up from the slash from the hatchet after The Killer grab the man throat. "W...What the F...F@#k are you!?"

"You should've remember that I am..." The Killer push back the hood to reveal Sinika Konika. "Afterall you shot me and left me to burn in that fire pit..."

Maxus's neck snap from Sinika last move and tossing the body down...He then heard a chainsaw causing him to evade from a black hole spell and a chainsaw slash...He saw a wave of long red hair...He power slide knocking the attacker down holding a knife to a girl with red eyes as well she held one to his throat....

"You are interest gal..." Sinika smirk as the girl kick him off but he backflip with a strike but she block the strike but a wave of blue blast attempted to hit him but he roll to the slide while smacking some of the shots with his cane then he spun in the air throwing one of his extra hatchet's causing her to evade....

'She is very strong and skill...' Sinika then held up two fingers as the pentagram of Chao's Flames appeared. 'But she isn't the only one who can use spell's...'

Sinika shot waves of Firebolts while avoiding several handgun gunshot rounds but he knew she maybe a killer but she is still human ish and he's a demon angel...

He blurred then a palm strike into her stomach making gasp but he caught her with one hand behind her back with a very impress look. "You are nothing that I've fought before..."

"Yeah..." She spoke in a very calm but a defeated tone but he gave her a smile of comfort.

"You may have lost this fight but do not dwell on a flaw..." Sinika then carry her to a car with a ghost knight. "Before you leave...may I know your name?"

"Ashunera..." She spoke softly as she were gently place in the back. "Your's?"

"Sinika Konika..." Sinika spoke in his normal ish voice. "We will see each other again...just listen to the song call 'The Hanging Tree' "

Ashunera watch Sinika Konika turn towards the mist enter the fog soon after...She drifted in a Dream of New...She is not going to leave the memory of her first ever equal in killing...