.

"Open your mouth."

Alex's voice is harsh and demanding, and it's the only thing grounding Jay to reality right now. His vision is blocked by some kind of fabric and he can only guess it's a bandanna or something along those lines.

"Why ?" Comes from the shorter male and then there's a hand fisted in his hair, pulling it, and he can't do anything to stop the feeling. His arms are zip-tied behind his back.

"Because I fucking said so."

Jay chooses not to argue. He opens his mouth and the hand in his hair is gone. For a few seconds Jay is utterly confused on why he was told to have his mouth open and then there's cold metal on his tongue and his heart skips a beat.

"It's loaded, so you'd better do exactly what I say." Alex's voice is slightly breathy and Jay briefly wonders if he's getting off on this, but the thought is cut short as Alex forced the gun further into his mouth. It made Jay gag a bit.

Alex did this a few more times, shoving the gun into Jay's mouth, hitting the back of his throat, before pulling it out just far enough to allow the other to breathe and calm down the best he could before it happened again.

Worst thing was, Jay liked it. He really fucking liked it. He started moaning each time the gun was forced back into his mouth, his body starting to shake slightly.

It wasn't long after that that the gun was removed from Jay's mouth once more, only to be replaced by Alex's tongue, their lips now crushed together. Jay moaned again.

By the time Alex pulled back, Jay was starting to feel lightheaded and his pants were much too tight for his liking.

"Please," He breathed, and he didn't even know what he meant by that.

Alex's response was to stand back up and a whimper sounded from Jay when he heard a belt being undone, then a zipper.

A hand was back in Jay's hair, gripping tightly and forcing him to look up a bit.

"Open,"

Jay knew what Alex meant, and did as he was told, moaning once more as his mouth was filled up again, this time by something much warmer and familiar than a gun.

"Good boy." Alex growled and Jay responded with a pitiful little noise.

It didn't take much time before Alex was fucking Jay's mouth with all he's got. Jay's throat is gonna be messed up for days but fuck he couldn't care less right now. He sucked Alex off the best he could, noises still pouring out of him.

There was saliva dripping down Jay's chin and his heart was pounding in his ears and everything right then felt fucking spectacular.

"You like getting your pretty little mouth fucked, huh, slut ? " Alex's voice was low and gravelly and breathless and that paired with his words amde Jay thrust his hips up into nothing. Alex chuckled, but it was cut off with a low groan.

The gun was being pressed against Jay's head before he knew what was going on and that in itself made Jay shake harder. It also pushed him over the edge and he came hard in his jeans with a loud moan around Alex's cock.

Alex followed soon after, with a low moan of Jay's name, which made the now completely over-sensitized man whimper.

When Alex pulled out of Jay's mouth, the hand previously in the latter's hair forced his mouth closed.

"Be a good boy and swallow." Even with his soft and breathy tone, Alex still managed to sound intimidating. Jay did as he was told.