~1~

Sakura was a girl working at a coffee near her apartment, and for a while, she was always serving the same client. He was always ordering the same as well, until one day, where he rushed in the coffee shop, saying "Please hurry!" when he ordered. He took his hot chocolate and ran off the place.

The client was a regular one, but he also stopped going there for a while. Sakura was a sensitive girl, selfless, and had a big heart. She was always caring for the others before her, so she started to worry about him, although she never really talked to him, neither knew him.

Near her place, there was a cherry blossom forest, where she was always going when she needed to think.

Once, when the boy restarted to go at the tiny shop, a few hours before her shift, she spotted him sitting on a bench, outside in the cherry blossom forest. Since it was a regular client, and she was seeing practically every day, she asked to sit on the bench with him, which he accepted, to ask him what was wrong. She was a very open-minded girl, and she was very understanding about other people's problem.

The boy was looking at some piece of paper who looked like pictures, from the entry of the forest, before she sat on the bench. After she asked what was wrong, as she thought, he didn't want to tell her, but she really wanted to help him, just as everyone she met that was in trouble or was unhappy.

The same day, a few hours later, he came at the tiny shop and stayed longer than the usual. He was staring blankly at the window, lost in thoughts. The girl, at first, wondered if he was looking at something in particular, but she then realized he was simply lost in thoughts.

He stayed until the end of her shift, which was also the time where the coffee shop closed. When there weren't too many customers, she prepared a cup of hot chocolate, just like he was always ordering, and sat at his table. She asked him if he wanted to have some, which he declined politely. She tried to start a conversation with him about what could be upsetting him but he didn't want to step into. She told him she was worried and concerned about his state.

He then turned around from the window to now face her and gave her a confused look. He was wondering how someone that he doesn't even know could feel worried and concerned about him. After all those years he has been living, no one really felt that way for him. He simply sighed, since he didn't believe her completely. He thought a stranger couldn't feel that way for someone else; at least, not for him.

They stayed in a comfortable silence, Sakura looking through the window as well, staring at the amazing sky, starting to form stars into. She glanced at him sometimes, and when they were glancing at each other at the same time, she gave him a comforting smile, which he didn't return, but it didn't matter to her; she understood and wasn't expecting a smile from him either. She was simply trying to comfort him.

Sakura had a best friend, called Adrianna, and she talked about the boy to her. Adrianna was not exactly like Sakura; though she knew how she was, Adrianna never really understood her point of view, but she respected her.

The biggest wish Sakura had, was everyone to be happy. She did once live something tragic, and since then, she wanted to help others to get out of their misfortunes, just as she did.