Extra Fun

She was someone of a noble birth, and she held herself accordingly. She was taught and trained to become queen once she turned eighteen, and at seventeen she already held a commanding presence and moved with the grace and power of one. All of her teachers prepared her perfectly for her role as ruler, but nothing had prepared her for this- this boy who thought he held some sort of power over her. He was one of the royal advisor's sons, and like her would inherit his father's position once he became of age. But right now he was only sixteen, and therefore had an insurmountable gap of age between the two.

But he acted arrogantly, as if he had every right to be doing what he was now- standing close to her, with his hand on the wall next to her head. They were only a few hallways down from the ballroom, where the party was in full swing. She had a a bit too much wine to drink, and her head had been feeling a bit fuzzy. She saw him across the room and smiled coyly. She of course knew him from some of the lessons they shared and they both loved to toy with each other- but what he was doing now was far beyond the limits and even through her fuzzy state she knew it. And she knew he knew it. That's why he had followed her when she had wanted to get some space from the crowd. And now he was looking down at her, his brown eyes slowly making their way down her body and back up to her eyes. Her breath caught in her throat at his look- it was obvious he wanted her. Somehow that gap in age seemed like nothing, unlike the gap between their bodies.

As if he could see her emotion on her face, he leaned in until their lips were almost touching. "You're beautiful Raelyn," he murmured, and she could smell the wine on his breath.

"Cyrus, you know we can't do this. What if someone found out-" She was quickly shushed by his lips pressing into hers. Suddenly it was like something ignited within her, and she wanted nothing more than for him to wrap his arms around her. His free hand cupped the right side of her face, and his lips pressed harder and with more urgency.

He pulled back for just a moment to whisper, "then I guess we'll have to make sure no one finds out." His lips trailed along her jawline and he placed kisses down her neck, making her breath hitch in her throat. "Where can we go? You know this castle better than I do." His voice came out deep and rough, and she knew as much as he was driving her crazy, she was driving him insane. Knowing that made her smile just the smallest bit.

"Follow me." She took his hand and ran with him through the hallway. Both of their shoes clicked against the dark wood floors and she giggled a bit, not believing what was happening. Raelyn led him to a beautifully carved wooden door, and she leaned against it, biting her lip as she looked at Cyrus. "This is my room."

He quickly cupped her face with both of his hands and kissed her deeply for a few moments. When he pulled back, they were both breathing heavily and her heart was racing in her chest. She turned the door handle, a molded bronze dragon, and opened it, pulling him inside with her. He captured her lips in a kiss again, and without breaking it shut the door with a hand. With the other, he pulled her waist closer to his, until there was hardly any space between them.

She knew the maids would be downstairs tending to the party instead of waiting for her in her room. It was perfectly empty, just her and Cyrus, and that sent a thrill of exhilaration through her. He backed them up towards her bed while his hands roamed upwards. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her body completely into his.

It took a moment because of how elaborate the dress was, but it was soon laying in a heap on the floor, and Cyrus suddenly pushed her on the bed. He took his own shirt off, and Raelyn admired how fit he was. Dear God, he had to work out every day. He straddled her, and to her surprise pinned her hands above her head. Raelyn tried to move them, but they were tightly held against the bed. She looked up at Cyrus, and he gave a slight smirk at her confusion.

"You might command and control me out there, princess, but in here, I control you."

She opened her mouth to retort that she was his future queen, but he went back to kissing her neck, and any words she had on her tongue came out in the form of a shaky breath. His lips went down slowly until they stopped at her collarbone. She shivered as he felt his teeth gently bite the area. While he did that he put a hand on her thigh, and she was entirely focused on it as he drew his hand closer and closer until he  purposely missed, and instead left his hand on her hip.

"Stop teasing me," she demanded, trying to free her hands from the Cyrus' grip. Even though he just used one arm to keep her pinned, it was clear that he was much stronger than her.

"Or what?" He replied with a full smirk. He leaned in to her ear, his breath tickling her neck. "What will you do Raelyn?" She turned her head and said nothing, her face turning red. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do then." She opened her mouth, but no words came out. Her face burned. "Is...this what you want?" He trailed his fingers along the top of her undergarment, slipping two just barely under. Raelyn bit her lip, still looking away. Cyrus pushed her undergarment down. "Look at me." She turned her head and met his eyes. "You're beautiful."

Raelyn lifted her head off the bed and crashed her lips into his. He loosened his hand and she pulled her arms free and immediately went to unbutton his pants. "What I want," she said, pulling back and meeting his eyes, face red but her voice strong, "is you." He looked at her a moment, then finished the job she started. His pants ended up on the other side of the bed than her dress.

Turning back towards her, he ran his hand along her chest while their lips and tongues danced. In this moment it didn't matter who she was or what the consequences could be- it was just here and now, the feel of his body against and in hers. "Say my name," he whispered, his voice thick.

And it was in this moment that she let go of any reservations she still had and obeyed, saying his name like it was the new gospel. Everything about him was forbidden yet intoxicating, and it was like she couldn't get enough.

All too soon it came to an end, with both of them breathing heavily. "I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow," he said with a slight smile, standing up and grabbing his pants.

She rolled her eyes. "Better not tell your friends about this." She admired him as he got dressed, and she wasn't embarrassed to know that he knew exactly what she was doing.

"Wouldn't dream of it, princess," he said with a wink. She groaned and threw a pillow at him. "I guess I'd better get used to those sounds you make when I'm around," he added with a laugh and a smirk.

Raelyn opened her mouth in outrage. "Oh you- you ass. Out!"

He quickly put his shirt on and went to the door, turning the handle but not quite opening it. "I will see you in class tomorrow though, right?"

She smiled to herself and rolled her eyes. "We'll see. Now get out and make sure nobody sees you."

He threw a smile at her before exiting, the door closing with a click. Raelyn laid in bed for what seemed like hours, replaying the scene with him over and over in her head. She knew he was arrogant- hell, tonight definitely proved it- but perhaps not as easily dissmisable as she had originally thought. She bit her lip imagining seeing his face again tomorrow in class, then shook her head roughly to get rid of thoughts containing Cyrus. He was not her main priority and would never be, and she would not become some lovestruck maiden who couldn't function without her lover. No. She would be queen in five and a half months, and this was just some fun she could have on the side.

If people end up liking this, I can add more chapters later on. So tell me if you want more!