Prolouge

'What if I don't ' I stumpped my feet hard on ground and gritted my teeth.

'You have to other wise I will fuck you so hard that your every organ will crave for mercy' he smiled playfully and winked at me.

I threw my hands in air and looked at him. How can he be so calm always. I have never seen a single crease of tension in hia face till when I met him except one thing that alarms him always.

I went upto him,took his laptop and he panicked.

'Don't touch it babe' he rushed towards me as I started exploring through his stuff.

'I will' I gave a stern reply while he tried to take it from me.

'Listen hun, stay away from it. How many times will I tell you. You can encroach in any area but not this' he said whiile holding his laptop right through his chest which he managed to snatch from me after pushing me down.

He really becomes a monster when I touch his restricted things. He was just worried about the files of the laptop and I was there in pain , due the table hit I got few moments back.

I touched my head and felt warm liquid on my fingers. My fingers were red with blood and I looked at him with pain and found him moving hand on his hairs in frustration.

Then he eyed me. That horror I have never experienced before. He came upto me grabbed my face with his hand and said, ' You ruined it love, you ruined'

'Its paining ' I sobbed. Pointing to my head and then his hand that was grabbing my face.

Seeing the blood at once his emotions changed to that of concern. He went inside immediately and brought the first aid kit. His eyes that were roaring anger few seconds back were now just focussing me with concern.

He dressed my wound and took me to the bed lifting in his arms. I put my arms around his neck and looked him.

He faintly smiled and kept his lips on mine. I didn't respond. He kissed them slightly and sat down keeping my head on his lap.

'You want to know everything right. I will open up today' he said again moving his hand on his hairs.

'I am not a software engineer.' he said.

'What' I asked. My eyes widened and brows frowned.

'I ..I.. am a spy. I am ...eh.. working against your country. ' he said with a careful pause between his words.

He left me in the room and went towards the hall. I was just comprehending the things he has told when I saw him coming back.

He kissed my forhead while I was numb and just staring at him.

He moved closer to me and before I could respond I felt the needle pierced in my arm and I heard his fainted words, 'Will you be my Cover '

I looked at him and tried to get up but felt helpless. My body was going numb. I closed my eyes and tears escaped. I could just feel his lips on my eyes and then I fainted.